Recent content by Double B

1. Double B

1sob College football season thread

Best of luck 1sob! BB
  2. Double B

Saturday CFL plays

A disclaimer... I'm having my worst CFL season ever, so follow at your own risk lol Edmonton +9.5, -110 (2 units) Taking the home dog in the short turnaround rematch after the Elks lost in Calgary on Labour Day. Stamps missing some firepower with Jordan out, and Edmonton has been competitive...
  3. Double B

Week 13 CFL plays

Montreal ML -200 (risk 1 unit to win .5 unit) I like this spot for the Als, as they are home off a bye facing an Ottawa team that is playing back to back road games. Following a 1-4 start Montreal has gone 3-2 in their last 5, as Harris has provided stability at QB. The Als have won 4 of the 5...
  4. Double B

CFL Week 4 plays

The way Hamilton keeps losing these games is truly unreal. Yet another stomach punch at the end.
  5. Double B

CFL Week 4 plays

Well it was wise of me to keep plays small at the beginning, because as usual I'm off to a slow start. Try and start the turnaround now... 2022 CFL record: 0-3, -1.7 units Hamilton ML -270 (risk 1.35 units to win half) While I don't think this year's Ti-Cats are as good as their last two teams...
  6. Double B

Saturday CFL play

2022 CFL record: 0-2, -1.15 unit Toronto +5, -110 (half unit) Before the season I would not have guessed the Argos to be dogs in this game... but Toronto's slim win in their opener combined with BC's demolition of Edmonton has given us this line. I'll bite, as I'm still not sold on BC on the...
  7. Double B

Saturday CFL Play

I was at the game... definitely a bitter pill to swallow. Still can't believe it
  8. Double B

Saturday CFL Play

Hamilton ML -115 (half unit) The Tiger-Cats are 14-2 SU at home since the start of 2019, including a pair of wins over Calgary. I expect Coach O will have the team ready for the home opener, off a loss, on his Hall of Fame Induction weekend. Should be a spot for a great effort from the home...
  9. Double B

CFL: Future and Week 1 play

Well after losing the 2020 season to Covid, and having a shortened 2021 season... the CFL avoided CBA disaster and finally will have a complete season for the first time since 2019. As usual there was lots of player movement, and some new rules were brought in during the offseason, mostly to...
  10. Double B

Saturday Elite 8 play

Hit with the Miami under yesterday. Going with one more play for today... 2022 NCAA Tourney record: 3-1, +1.89 units Houston -2, -120 (1 unit) I've been really impressed with Houston in the postseason. They cruised thru the American conference tourney, winning all three games by double digits...
  11. Double B

Friday Sweet 16 play

Hit with Arkansas last night, one more play today... Iowa State/Miami under 132, -112 (1 unit) Cyclones first two tourney games finished with 113 and 103. Don't see that changing much today. Miami will try to play a little faster, and they have some shooters... but I think Iowa State slows this...
  12. Double B

Thursday Sweet 16 Play

Split my two plays last week. Starting the Sweet 16 with one game tonight... Arkansas +10, -110 (1 unit) The Razorbacks have covered their last 4 as a dog, and this feels like too many points for the Zags to give a solid SEC team. Arkansas has outright wins over Auburn and Kentucky, so they can...
  13. Double B

March Madness Friday

Hey all, hope everyone is doing well. I don't think I've posted since CFL ended... but thought I'd check in with a couple Tourney plays today. I haven't bet/followed NCAA Hoops as closely since Covid started tho, so take these with a grain of salt... Iowa State +4, -110 (1 unit) A matchup of...
  14. Double B

Missouri v Army

Congrats on the win. You nailed that one! What a drive by Wisky to finish it off BB
  15. Double B

Merry Christmas

Well said, Happy Holidays! BB