EE Sam's latest activity

• EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to kamboski's post in the thread Champions League Tues/Wed with Like Like.
    Hit the under in Barcelona with ml parlay pending... Wed. Let's do a parlay Draw no bets Ajax -120/PSG -138 for +220 GLTA kamboski
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam replied to the thread NFL Week 9.
    @Garraund You may want to hedge that teaser - Rodgers just tested positive for Covid.
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to Garraund's post in the thread NFL Week 9 with Like Like.
    It's finally occurred to me that with a bye for every team and 17 games on the schedule, that there are 18 weeks this season. Which means the halfway point is Monday night after the Steelers Bears...
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to ScotteG5565's post in the thread WS Game 2 with Like Like.
    Here are tonights plays: ATL/HOU ov 9 (ev) 4* ATL ML (+102) 2* BOL!
  • EE Sam
    To re-affirm everyone's idea of what the 3rd in 4 situation play is: - When a road\away team plays their 3rd game in 4 nights. - The 3rd game is an away/road game. - The team must be playing this...
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam replied to the thread Congrats EE Sam.
    LOL Coachlid - way too kind. I've been terrible up until last week. I will think about a POW this week.
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to Coachlid's post in the thread Congrats EE Sam with Like Like.
    EE Sam went 6-0 on his contest picks last week ....so did Ozzy but I think Sam is getting into the flow of the games being played. All we need is the POW from him and we all should be able to...
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to 1sob's post in the thread 1Sob NBA Season Thread with Like Like.
    Lets start off with Mil -1 and under 235-115 GL
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam replied to the thread Happy 20th anniversary.
    20 years old...makes me feel young. And thank you to all the great members who have kept this going.
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam left a message on meestermike's profile.
    Hi Mike, there is a rule on promoting a site with a link. You can mention the site without linking. On another note, my life has taken a bit of a turn with my parents and in-laws needing further...
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to rhodyjoe's post in the thread RhodyJoe's Picks for October 4th 2021 with Like Like.
    October 4th 2021 ================================= Cricket Indian Premier League 10:00 AM Delhi Capitals v Chennai Super Kings -125 Chennai Super Kings ==================================== Hockey...
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to CanadianCoates's post in the thread Game 162 with Like Like.
    Exciting day for baseball fans. Couldn't script the AL any better. Go Sox! 2/4 RR Boston RL Lions +3 Steelers +6 and over 45 Still riding a super tease also need Lions +16.5 and Titans +6 to...
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to Oceanboy2003's post in the thread Sunday with Like Like.
    Thanks guys… great winning day going 6-2 so going to add 1 more that I like enough to pull the trigger 9. SF/GB under 51 OB
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to Irish plots's post in the thread Early NFL pick and same team parley with Like Like.
    5-4-0 (+9 units) I greatly appreciate all the support gents. Nice little sweep today for a 10 unit gain.
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to Irish plots's post in the thread Early NFL pick and same team parley with Like Like.
    3-4-0 (-1 unit) Washington vs Buffalo over 44.5 (-110) 5 units with the squirt. Parley: Bills ML / over 44.5 (+135) 2.13 units to win ~5 units. GLTA.
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam replied to the thread TNF side.
    Good luck IP!
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to Neilrules's post in the thread NFL Sunday with Like Like.
    Tenn +6 vs Seattle GLTA
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam replied to the thread NFL thurs.
    Good luck tonight - Not big on the Giants.
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam replied to the thread EveryEdge Pick 6 Contest 2021.
    Week 2 Odds are up!
    • Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 7.48.04 PM.png
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to GuardDawg30's post in the thread EveryEdge Pick 6 Contest 2021 with Haha Haha.
    Susan's long lost cousin...lol