Recent content by GuardDawg30

1. GuardDawg30

MNF

GL tonight Scotte
  2. GuardDawg30

MNF Play

Gl tonight Lid. I like the play. That total scares the hell out of me. Usually bad weather favors the offense. This high winds can cut down on the long balls and also field goals and extra points. Buffalo’s rush defense isn’t that good. I wonder if the hoodie just runs the hell out of the ball...
  3. GuardDawg30

Monday Picks

Gl tonight Ice!!
  4. GuardDawg30

NCAA Championship Saturday

Hats off to Alabama. Turnovers and a horrible second quarter really hurt Georgia. San Diego St forgot they played today. I do hope Cincinnati played their way in today. Well upward and onward. Over 72.5 Pitt 3***
  5. GuardDawg30

Georgia -6.5 5***** My first thoughts on this play is I have to have rocks in my head to lay 6.5 against 'Bama and Saban..This play comes down to Alabama's offense struggling running the ball at times..If Georgia's defense can stop Alabama's running game and make Bryce Young throw the ball...
  6. GuardDawg30

Saturday Picks

I am with you on Georgia today Ice...I kind of like Iowa also, but don't think I will be playing that game...Both teams kind of mirror each other and 12.5 is a lot of points...BOL today
  7. GuardDawg30

Want to get this posted before the game starts. I’ll be back shortly with my other plays. San Diego St-6 2** Over 49.5 1*
  8. GuardDawg30

Sat Champ games

GL today BB
  9. GuardDawg30

NCAAF SAT

Gl Scotte
  10. GuardDawg30

CFB Notes

As always Ice thank you.
  11. GuardDawg30

One big bet NFL , thursday ! Enjoy jajajaja hahaha !

Tailing you on that under Amigo...Benji's for all tonight
  12. GuardDawg30

Thirstday Picks

GL tonight Ice..I definitely like your final score
  13. GuardDawg30

Thus nighter

Gl tonight BB...I like them both as well
  14. GuardDawg30

TNF Tail for Benji's

I guess we are getting those Benji’s tonight?
  15. GuardDawg30

MNF

GL tonight OG