Recent content by hillbilly heckler

1. H

Sat. NFL

Dallas comes in to this game with the better D and the better O coupled with the fact that jerry jones is not going to take another loss without the ax coming down should put a scare into the players IMO the play Dallas -7 3 * glta
  2. H

NFL Sunday

looking at a couple plays today: Denver -1 *2 Miami +3 *2 Pitt +1 *1 BOL HH
  3. H

NFL wk 1

like a couple games today Browns +3 *2 NE -5 *1 GB -3 *2 and 3 team par on same 3 *1 Bol HH
  4. H

Sat. Nite game

I know Joe P is riding on boys with what they did last wk.But after watching that game and seeing what philly missed i think it will be a closer game,just can't take philly.i don't see them fixing all the probs in 5-6 days.going with my heart. boys -3 1/2 *** BOL HH
  5. H

Sun nfl

2 pick for me today both dogs bears +11 *1 49ers +9 *1 BOL HH
  6. H

Thurs. NFL

lay the -3 to jax. IMO peyton has a big game.also take the over 43 both for 1unit BOL HH
  7. H

Sunday NFL

20-27 ytd my biggest play of the day is off boards right now looking for it to come on.so for now only two plays for me pitt -14 *2 this game should be over by halftime, looking for Big Ben to light it up SD -14 *2 BOL HH
  8. H

turkey football

14-21ytd today is going to be a good day..Family,Food,Drinks,Football..don't get better than that.. plays today dallas-12 *2 GB -11 *2 BOL HH
  9. H

Thurs. NFL

13-20 ytd have not been doing good,so why not take the dog.The way i see it if i take the dog and win it will look good, if i lose i look like a shmuck. this reminds me of the new england game. anyway Miami +3 *2 over 43 *1 BOL HH
  10. H

Nfl sunday

13-17 ytd As stated before by me i will go against Washington every wk.After saying that i look to a Denver team that needs to rebound,and what better team to rebound against than Wash. the play Den -3 *3 Atl -1.5 *2 NYJ -7 *2 BOL HH
  11. H

NFL WK 9 picks

12-16 ytd Ravens-3 their Def is finally starting to play if last week was any indication Atlanta-11 will go against Wash. every week till i see something from them
  12. H

nfl week 8

1-1 last week 11-16 ytd one play today Titans -3 *4
  13. H

Week 7 NFL

10-15 ytd in NFL Pitt -4 *2 hard for favre to throw when he's on his back. T/O's will help in this one. Carolina -9 *2 as always GLTA HH
  14. H

Week 5 NFL

8-11 ytd over 43 in dall-kc neither teams has shown a solid DEF 1*
  15. H

monday night maddness

bad day yesterday,3-7. ( 8-11 ytd) time to get another win.will the old Farve please show up.minny will run the ball but thinking Farve will throw a couple int's,letting Gb in backdoor. the pick GB+4 5*