Recent content by jughead

1. jughead

Tuesday, October 26, 2021 NHL

I made six plays in the first couple weeks of the season, going 1-5 (ouch). Four of the losers were dogs, two chalk plays I was laying -125, risking 1 unit on each. Updated record is 1-5, -4.2 units. Playing the Jets today, risking 2 units at -124 (Pinnacle). Jets and Ducks have already...
  2. jughead

Labour Day CFL plays

Great road win for the Blue!
  3. jughead

CFB Picks

Congrats Ice. Here's to a good year ahead with football. 🍻
  4. jughead

EveryEdge Pick 6 Contest 2021

Thanks Sam, always a great contest.
  5. jughead

Labour Day CFL plays

Like the points in this one as well DB. Good call you made last week playing Bombers on the ML at home. That was a close one!
  6. jughead

Wk 5, WPG at SSK

SSK is undefeated at 3-0 and all three wins were at home against BC, HAM and OTT (combined record 4-11 SU). It's not like WPG has played a star-studded list of opponents either, but their D has held 3 of 4 offenses to less than 20 points. RB Harris looked good in his debut last week and...
  7. jughead

CFL Week 4 plays

Good luck with the Bombers tonight DB. I laid the points on WPG. Andrew Harris is back. Bombers off first loss. Big double header against SSK on-deck. Line from Pinnacle was -6.5 -113. Sunday night CFL... if that doesn't call for a BBQ and possibly a pop or two, I don't know what does.
  8. jughead

Round 1, Day 2

Series update, looking good so far and guaranteed to make a profit with the Isles and Jets in at plus-money but it would be oh so sweet to see the Habs battle back from 3-1 to win. Game 5 was the best of the series IMHO and with 2,000 fans in attendance, Game 6 at MTL should be great. NYI +128...
  9. jughead

nhl sun

Can't lose now!
  10. jughead

Sunday May 16 NHL Plays

Good luck today SD. Leaning Vegas in the opener as well.
  11. jughead

Round 1, Day 2

Awesome, thanks EE. Playoffs... anything can happen. Added another exact series play: COL in 6 at +381 (Pinnacle) Blues can play tough and Binnington might steal one, but Avs are healthy at the right time. The odds on winning in 5 were only +290 and 6 jumped up to +381 so I took a shot.
  12. jughead

Round 1, Day 2

Booked three series bets for Round 1 as well as a flat bet for today. Flat bet: NYI +116 Series x 3 NYI +128 WPG +175 MTL +260 GLTA
  13. jughead

Sens at Jets tonight (May 8)

Yeah, that didn't work. 3-2, maybe 4-2 on an empty netter... wrong team though. As a Jets fan I am torn between nervousness, doubt and hopeful anxiety as we head toward the first round.
  14. jughead

Thursday May 6 NHL Play

That was a WILD third period. Mind = blown.