Kappa's latest activity

• K
    Kappa replied to the thread Turkey Trot Saturday.
    USM -13.5 won and covered as they jumped out to a 21-0 1st quarter lead and hung on to win 37-17. A 2-9 USM rushed for over 320 yards with no QB on their roster. Hope some of you guys jumped on...
  • K
    Kappa reacted to icepack6969's post in the thread SAT PLAYS with Like Like.
    WOW(n)
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread Saturday Picks.
    Good luck!! Like that Cal play. Bruins never play well coming off a game against USC
  • K
    Kappa reacted to icepack6969's post in the thread Saturday Picks with Like Like.
    2-4 on Black Friday, this is what I like today. NBA CLE-9.5 HOU+5.5 DAL-6.5 CFB ILL-6.5 MIN+7 CAL+6.5 GL 🍻
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread SAT PLAYS.
    21-13 Michigan now. Good luck on your OSU -6.5 play dickhead!
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread Thurs.
    Chan is a fuckin moron! Ignore this asshole
  • K
    It is!! Good luck man!!
  • K
    Kappa reacted to ScotteG5565's post in the thread SAT PLAYS with Like Like.
    It’s turning out to be one helluva game.
  • K
    Who the fuck are you??? I have tailed Scott many times. He’s a great member of this forum. We don’t always agree on the same plays. Just came in here to wish him good luck even if we are on...
  • K
    Good luck!! Opposite of your big play. Couldn’t pass up Michigan +7 at home.
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread Turkey Trot Saturday.
    This is awesome stuff G!!! Way too funny lol lol love it!!! Gonna shop for those hand warmers as a stocking stuffer for my wife, she will love this! Thanks for the tip!! Good luck on the plays...
  • K
    Kappa reacted to Garraund's post in the thread Turkey Trot Saturday with Like Like.
    1-2 yesterday. Kansas State decides to give three points to Texas late in the game and Bryson looked like one of the guys I golf with, spraying the ball all over the course and scrambling every...
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread Black Friday Plays.
    Couldn’t believe that 4th quarter meltdown. They have been so bad under Frost. I can never win with Nebraska.
  • K
    Kappa reacted to ScotteG5565's post in the thread Black Friday Plays with Like Like.
    I will never bet on a Scott Frost coached team again, unless it’s against him. Teams are not coached to close out games…
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread Turkey Trot Friday.
    It’s Garraund lol so you know it’s a teaser or a ML parlay lol in this case it’s a 2 team ML parlay that pays -111 instead of a 2 team spread parlay that would pay +260
  • K
    4th and 1 from your own 30 with 9 minutes left and down only 2 and KSU coach decides to go for it?? What a moron! These so called analytics genius coaches are ruining the game. Glad KSU lost, they...
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread Thanksgiving!!!.
    Great job on a winning day!
  • K
    Ok lol getting to know this Howard kid lol 71 yard TD run huh ok game on lol
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread Fridays Picks.
    Good luck and congrats on the sweep on Thursday.
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread Black Fri plays.
    Good luck BB