Mcphil_13's latest activity

• M
    Mcphil_13 reacted to 1sob's post in the thread Toronto Blue Jays season TT & Run Line with Like Like.
    lost the last 2 plays YTD 4-8-3.37 units blow jays ml-120 & TT over 4.5-115
  • M
    Mcphil_13 replied to the thread MLB Sunday.
    On it with you brother! NBL!
  • M
    Mcphil_13 reacted to og's post in the thread MLB Sunday with Like Like.
    1-1 Sat for zero 10-12 -0.36 Braves Pads Over 7.5 -110 2* Happy Easter everybody
  • M
    Mcphil_13 reacted to Ohara's post in the thread MLB Thursday with Like Like.
    Nice day yesterday 4-1 +2.67* Season to date 16-7 + 7.33* Nice to see such short lines on quality pitchers so far ie Scherzer and Kuechel Short notice ...sorry, first pitch 10 minutes T bay OVER...
  • M
    Mcphil_13 reacted to Ohara's post in the thread MLB Wednesday with Like Like.
    Three early plays Atlanta -1' -116 hosting Wash (1*) Max Fried had a very uncharacteristic opening game. Expect him to be much better in second appearance. He is GOOD NY Mets -103 @ Phil (1*) I'll...
  • M
    Mcphil_13 reacted to Ohara's post in the thread MLB Wednesday with Like Like.
    Oakland +167 @ Tampa Bay (1/2*) Oaks Montas can go deep in a game while Mc Clanahan not so much. TBays bullpen used a lot last two games. Strictly a value play with a fresher Oak bullpen and...
  • M
    Mcphil_13 reacted to 1sob's post in the thread MLB Sunday with Like Like.
    nice record OG Gl
  • M
    Mcphil_13 reacted to og's post in the thread MLB Sunday with Like Like.
    2-1 +1.54 4-2 +3.49 Mets RL +110 1* Rangers Jays Over 9.5 EVEN 1*
  • M
    Mcphil_13 reacted to Ohara's post in the thread MLB Sunday with Like Like.
    Yesterday 3-1 + 2.15 (average lay -110) Season to date 9-5 + 2.69* Going to the well again and hope early form continues CWS-127 @ Detroit Pitching slight edge to CWS. Tigers Skubal has a hard...
  • M
    Mcphil_13 reacted to og's post in the thread MLB Saturday with Like Like.
    Lost with the Ms Twins yesterday 2-1 +1.95 O's ML +200 1* M's ML +124 1*
  • M
    Mcphil_13 reacted to Ohara's post in the thread MLB Saturday with Like Like.
    Rest of card (unless something grabs me later) Houston OVER 9 -105 ( LAA) (1*) Verlander to start but probably not a lot of innings while both teams hitting the ball well yesterday. NYM -135 over...
  • M
    Stay below -130 and units won will increase tremendously. My ave.lay for first two days was -116
  • M
    Mcphil_13 replied to the thread MLB Saturday.
    I hear you, it was right on the border as i usually stay below -150 when i play faves!
  • M
    Good Luck M; St Louis -162 a little too hefty for me.
  • M
    Mcphil_13 replied to the thread MLB Saturday.
    Tailing brother, but on both moneylines. Thanks!
  • M
    Yesterday 3-3 -1.68 Season to date ( after 2 days) 6-4 +.54 CWS bullpen messed up a good day. early games CWS -131 @ Detroit (1*) Coming back with CWS, they are the better team and...
  • M
    Mcphil_13 reacted to og's post in the thread MLB Friday with Like Like.
    2-0 yesterday for +3.15 Ms Twins Over 7.5 -120 1*
  • M
    Mcphil_13 replied to the thread MLB Handicappers.
    You too brother! Congrats on the sweep!!
  • M
    Mcphil_13 reacted to Ohara's post in the thread MLB Handicappers with Like Like.
    Great Opening day wins...congrats
  • M
    Mcphil_13 reacted to og's post in the thread Opening day with Like Like.
    Finally its here Pirates Cards Over 7.5 -125 2* Usually wouldnt play a 2* on opening day but really like this