Search results

1. O

Turkey Day

Happy Turkey Day to all my EE family! Hope y’all enjoy the festivities. Looking forward to G’s Turkey trot. But will get started with one play I like on Game 1 1. bears/lions over 41.5 I see both teams scoring today, Daulton will be able to move this ball bs a bad Detroit 2ndary. Swift and...
  2. O

Sunday

A winning 7-5 Saturday so we keep plugging along. Lets get this Sunday fire up with another 12-pack. YTD: 75-61 1. Miami -3 (NFL) 2. Houston +10.5 (NFL) 3. Carolina under 43 (NFL) (tailing Coach) 4. Cincinnati over 50.5 (NFL) 5. Minnesota +8 & Dallas +8.5 6. SMU -7 (CBB) 7. Boise St +2...
  3. O

Saturday

Took last 2 days off as I did not get time to do homework. Coming off a rough Wednesday that I went 4-8 so looking for a bounce back day today. So here is the card. YTD: 68-56 1. Syracuse +11.5 (CFB) 2. Miami FL -6.5 (CFB) 3. Oregon St +3.5 (CFB) 4. SMU +10 (CFB) 5. Iowa State +3.5 (CFB)...
  4. O

Wednesday

A very nice 8-4 winning day on Tuesday, so starting the 2 set of 100 in the right track. Lets see what tonight brings.. YTD: 64-48 1. NIU ML -120 (CFB) 2. Ball State +2.5 (CBB) 3. Seattle -145 (NHL) 4. Washington -110 (NHL) 5. Merrimack +1.5 (CBB) 6. St Joe’s +1 (CBB) 7. Columbia +2.5...
  5. O

Tuesday

Coming off a 2-2 split last night. Got to my first 100 plays of the season hitting 56%. Very grateful for the start and hoping I can improve in my next 100. So let’s get started with these plays tonight. YTD: 56-44 1. Golden State +3 (NBA) 2. Miami Ohio -17 (CFB) 3. Eastern Michigan +6.5...
  6. O

Monday

Drop a unit yesterday after a 1-2 day. So looking to bounce back tonight with a better card. Will post the 1st game now as it tips in 10 minutes and will be back with the last 2 in a bit. YTD: 54-42 1. IUPUI -1.5 (CBB) OB
  7. O

Sunday

Coming off a 3-0 sweep on Saturday and a nice tail win off Tinner. Grateful that season has been extremely good to me and looking forward to the card today. Will keep firing 3 plays a day as it seems to be working just fine. 1 straight play and 2 teasers today. Got the chance to update record...
  8. O

Saturday

Winning day on Friday and a little streak going. So let’s fire up 3 more plays today in college football. 1. Western KY -19 2. MTSU -10 3. Old Dominion +7 OB
  9. O

Friday

Coming off a winning night on Thursday so let’s see what Friday brings. Will try 3 games that I like enough to pull the trigger. 1. Golden State Warriors -5 2. Minnesota Tiberwolves +2.5 (Tailing IcePack) 3. San Diego State +3 (CBB) OB
  10. O

Thursday

Drop a unit by my 1-2 start in college hoops yesterday. Tonight looking for redemption and a positive outcome. Lots of news today with OBJ and Cam finding homes and a plethora of games all across the board. Will fire 3 plays as I like them enough. 1 straight bet, 1 teaser and 1 player prop on...
  11. O

Wednesday

Coming off a winning day Sunday and now College Basketball is back at full force. This is the busiest time of the year in the sports market space as lots of sports going at once. Will dive in with 3 plays tonight to get my feet wet. 1. Tulsa -19.5 2. Florida Atlantic PK 3. Gardner Webb +10...
  12. O

Sunday

A nice 2* winners on TNF so let’s move on to todays card. Not a card I like a bunch but a few plays that I did make. 1. Cincinnati over 47 2. Houston +5.5 teasers 1. NE +3.5/Houston +11 (tailing G) 2. Chargers +6/Atlanta +13 3. Cleveland +9/Rams -.5 that’s all for me today. OB
  13. O

Thursday

Need to update record but have not have a lot of time as off late as I have been super busy w life. Still a good season so far so played this game tonight because I love the way it sets up. Both teams coming off different outcomes. If Mike White is the real deal, I’m going to be in the wrong...
  14. O

Saturday

Great Halloween weekend and few plays I like today enough to pull the trigger in kids ball. 4 straight plays 1 teaser. 1. North Texas +2 2. Ohio State -19.5 3. Auburn -3 4. Wyoming +3 5. Florida +21 & over 44 Good luck to everyone today. OB
  15. O

Sunday

Don’t have time so will update later.. don’t really like this card much but 1 teaser that I like a lot and pull the trigger. 1. NE +3 & Carolina +7 & TB -1.5 Good Luck today! OB
  16. O

Sunday

Losing day yesterday after going 2-3-1. Pros have been much better than the kids so let’s keep it going. Straight plays and teasers with 1 ML parlay. YTD: 35-26 1. Chicago +5.5 2. San Francisco +5.5 3. Cincinnati +10 & Minnesota -3 4. LA Chargers -2 5. NE, Minnesota, TB, Baltimore ML...
  17. O

Saturday

Coming off a nice 2-0 sweep on Thursday, no plays on Friday. 9-1 on last 10 plays, so let’s keep the hot streak going forward. 3 plays early that I like enough to pull trigger, 2 straight and 1 teaser. ill be back around 3:30 est with the afternoon plays. YTD: 33-23 1. Marshall -21 2...
  18. O

Thursday

coming off a very nice 7-1 Sunday and got the ship back on track after a brutal Saturday. Like 2 of the games tonight so playing a teaser and a ML parlay YTD: 31-23 1. Coastal Carolina -10 & over 63.5 & RAMS +8 2. LA Rams ML & Coastal Carolina ML -105 Good Luck to everyone tonight! OB
  19. O

Sunday

Another rough day in college and has been brutal to me last 2 weeks. NFL has been good so let’s turn this ship around today. YTD: 24-22 1. Cincy -1 & Baltimore +8.5 2. Arizona +4.5 3. NO/NYG under 21.5 1st Half 4. KC -1 & Seattle +8.5 5. Minnesota +9 & Giants +14 6. KC/PHI under 54 7...
  20. O

Saturday

Dropped 3 in a row after a hot start.. lets see if we can get back to the winners circle today. Starting the day with a few and back as I add afternoon plays. YTD: 19-13 1. Georgia under 48.5 2. Georgia Tech +3 3. Minnesota +2.5 4. Wisconsin -2 5. TCU +4.5 6. Western Michigan -7 Here...