Search results

1. A

Rivalry Sat Selections

Morning guys , excited for today’s games and I see a couple teams making a statement today ! Alabama -165 ML. 4 units 27-13 Bama LSU -17 4 units 48-17 LSU Michigan plus 10 -120. 2 units 26-23 Ohio state best of luck to all players
  2. A

Maui Invite Title Game

Good Morning Fellas ! I have been enjoying this Maui tournament and the small gym with the loose rims. This and the former great Alaskan shootout are the best early season tourneys. Dayton is clicking and playing well together and I believe they give Kansas a game all the way to the end...
  3. A

Taco Tuesday Hoops

Greetings from frosty Chicago. I believe Nevada has the extra motivation tonight as they come to the Gentile Center in Chicago. Loyola knocked them out of the dance and I believe they have their core players all back. I have this one 76-61 Nevada. Nevada -4 3 units Best of luck to all...
  4. A

Sunday NFL Titans

Hello Group, going to try my luck in Indy again today as I feel the wrong team is favored. GLTA on the plays today. TN Titans ML +105. 4 Units Tenn 28-20
  5. A

Random - ncaa hoops

Hello all , randomly met a couple of the fine student athletes of the JAX state team last night at lobby of the Embassy in beautiful Peoria, IL. Quick notes is they seem hungry and with a chip on shoulder about the recent Penn state game. I’ll grab the 6 with the Jags of Jacksonville State...
  6. A

Jax Jags

This Jacksonville club has one last chance to save the truly disappointing start to the season. They will need to make it happen with the D. I believe they can pull out a 20-16 type Win. Jaguars +3 4 units
  7. A

Mon Night Play

I have this game 27-16 Dallas. GLTA.
  8. A

Sunday NFL Over Play

Good morning to all Cappers. Was lucky to survive with the push down in West Lafayette yesterday. The Purdue QB throwing the two 2nd half picks was too much to handle but the 38-36 final could have been worse. I’m going with a lot of points down in Nola today. The recipe is right for this...
  9. A

Big 10 Play

Hello again guys from the Windy City. I have been tailing a few of you guys this year and appreciate the thoughts and plays. I have played a decent size play on a game that goes off in West Lafayette, Indiana tomorrow. I am simply going with the Sick Kid Angle and believing in him and the...
  10. A

Big Ten Special

Hello Boys ! Hope everyone is doing well. I have been mainly checking in on the board for winners lately and haven't posted in awhile. We have a classic flat spot tomorrow in the Big Ten. I think OH State gets by but only by 6-7 points up in the twin cities. 20 degree temps should help. I...
  11. A

A nice Big 10 Play

Hello guys, hope everyone is doing well and having a decent season. I have been traveling a ton with a new position and tied up with the kid. I have Been checking all your plays though and appreciate the plays. I played one yesterday that I really feel is a DD winner up in the twin cities on...
  12. A

West conf series play

Hello guys. Hope everyone is doing well. Golf Season has arrived in Chicago and I got my 5th round of season in yesterday. I have had some success with these series bets hitting three straight in the NBA playoffs and will look for one more out in the Western Conf Finals. I think Memphis can...
  13. A

NBA- 2nd Round Series Play

HEllo guys. Scooped up a pretty nice take on the Warriors Series. It was actually a fun series to watch !! Going to re-invest half the winnings on what I feel is the better team in this Western Conference Series. I think the Grizz get this done in 6. Memph -125 4 Units. I would play...
  14. A

WARRIORS - COME out to PLAYYYAY !!

Hey guys, Greetings from a flooded out Chicago Area. We have 7 inches of Rain here over the last 36 hours. I have been on DL last few weeks, had to get some treatments for Pancreas and been laid up and TKO since final four Saturday. Not a good way to live, gotta try to shake it. Not sure...
  15. A

Final Four Weekend Play

Happy Friday guys. Im going to keep it simple and play L-Ville -145 to win the whole thing. Good Value and will be able to middle Monday Night If I get anxious. Enjoy the weekend and I will be tailing some of the MLB and puck plays. No reason to play NBA til playoffs. L-VILLE -145 to Win...
  16. A

NIT FINAL PLAY- Baylor the 4th

Hello group. Its nice that Bases is back now. Well both of these teams tonight in the garden have closed the year strong and are peaking. I will pass on the game but I will play the total. 1st half over 65.5. Is this line serious? I think we will be closer to 72-75 at the half. Both teams...
  17. A

Not invited play

Hey guys, had a miracle here in Chicago yesterday. Cubs, sox, hawks all won. Must have been April fools day:biggrin: Maryland+8/byu+8. 2 units Bol
  18. A

AK Easter Play

Happy Easter Boys. Got the sweep again yesterday and I am extremely thankful to the gambling gods for allowing me two sweeps in a row and a overall good month of march. Its funny, I honestly feel the old lady is a black cat, she rolls out of town for a few days in florida and I luck out on...
  19. A

No Three Shooting = No Win vs Zone = CUSE to FINAL FOUR

Good Morning Group. Really Enjoyed last nights board. I was swept TH night and swept the evil empire last night, gotta have a short memory in this business. Got two last minute winners with ORE and MICH getting the money ( Thank you Kazemi and BURKE) ! And I was lucky to get the push on the...
  20. A

Fri night lights

Happy Friday, hope everyone has a great Easter weekend and enjoys their family and friends and sports too. I got swept off the board last night as I decided to jump on that az ml. Wish I had grabbed the 3.5. Taking a couple of cuts tonight as I like this card a lot. Hope the good Michigan...