Search results

1. H

Sat. NFL

Dallas comes in to this game with the better D and the better O coupled with the fact that jerry jones is not going to take another loss without the ax coming down should put a scare into the players IMO the play Dallas -7 3 * glta
  2. H

NFL Sunday

looking at a couple plays today: Denver -1 *2 Miami +3 *2 Pitt +1 *1 BOL HH
  3. H

NFL wk 1

like a couple games today Browns +3 *2 NE -5 *1 GB -3 *2 and 3 team par on same 3 *1 Bol HH
  4. H

Sat. Nite game

I know Joe P is riding on boys with what they did last wk.But after watching that game and seeing what philly missed i think it will be a closer game,just can't take philly.i don't see them fixing all the probs in 5-6 days.going with my heart. boys -3 1/2 *** BOL HH
  5. H

Sun nfl

2 pick for me today both dogs bears +11 *1 49ers +9 *1 BOL HH
  6. H

Thurs. NFL

lay the -3 to jax. IMO peyton has a big game.also take the over 43 both for 1unit BOL HH
  7. H

Sunday NFL

20-27 ytd my biggest play of the day is off boards right now looking for it to come on.so for now only two plays for me pitt -14 *2 this game should be over by halftime, looking for Big Ben to light it up SD -14 *2 BOL HH
  8. H

turkey football

14-21ytd today is going to be a good day..Family,Food,Drinks,Football..don't get better than that.. plays today dallas-12 *2 GB -11 *2 BOL HH
  9. H

Thurs. NFL

13-20 ytd have not been doing good,so why not take the dog.The way i see it if i take the dog and win it will look good, if i lose i look like a shmuck. this reminds me of the new england game. anyway Miami +3 *2 over 43 *1 BOL HH
  10. H

Nfl sunday

13-17 ytd As stated before by me i will go against Washington every wk.After saying that i look to a Denver team that needs to rebound,and what better team to rebound against than Wash. the play Den -3 *3 Atl -1.5 *2 NYJ -7 *2 BOL HH
  11. H

NFL WK 9 picks

12-16 ytd Ravens-3 their Def is finally starting to play if last week was any indication Atlanta-11 will go against Wash. every week till i see something from them
  12. H

nfl week 8

1-1 last week 11-16 ytd one play today Titans -3 *4
  13. H

Week 7 NFL

10-15 ytd in NFL Pitt -4 *2 hard for favre to throw when he's on his back. T/O's will help in this one. Carolina -9 *2 as always GLTA HH
  14. H

Week 5 NFL

8-11 ytd over 43 in dall-kc neither teams has shown a solid DEF 1*
  15. H

monday night maddness

bad day yesterday,3-7. ( 8-11 ytd) time to get another win.will the old Farve please show up.minny will run the ball but thinking Farve will throw a couple int's,letting Gb in backdoor. the pick GB+4 5*
  16. H

Wk 4 picks

3-2 last week 5-4 for yr k,lets get going got a busy day. Buc's +7 Washington has had a sputtering offense,i see TB keeping this low scoring game close. Raiders +10 *1 will be able to run all day Indy -11 *1 3 team par over 38 chic over 42 Raiders over 39 Cincy as always GLA
  17. H

Nfl wk 3

not doing well ytd.time to stick my neck out alittle. Tenn +3 2* Browns +13 1/2 2* Lions +7 1* i think this is a winnable game but look to see them stay within 7 GLA HH
  18. H

Sunday NFL

looking at a couple games today J-E-T-S -4 ** Bills -1 ** Pitts -3 ** gl HH
  19. H

colts and vikes

are the colts that bad?or are the vikes that good? i'm watching this game and colts seem out of rhythm.and peyton just doesn't look like the old peyton..any info please. HH
  20. H

only 1 play

only 1 play for me today and i'm going with bengals -2. Cinn. is 6-1 last 7 gg with ravens.and raven starting new QB(freshmen jitters)