Search results

1. G

mtl @ phx

going with the OVER 5.5 (+130) in this one.. Habs have a history of overs in PHX, though this stat is kinda useless since they've only been there about 3 times this decade.. however.. PHX hasn't played since Saturday so they're well rested and anxious to get back on the ice.. MTL always draws...
  2. G

wed action

going with these tonight.. CHI was a first instinct play, and seeing a general lack of interest in the EDM/BUF game generally indicates there'll be a close game.. BUF is struggling a bit and EDM came out strong vs. OTT last night and lost in a shootout.. momentum is slightly with the Oilers...
  3. G

Wednesday dogs

31-40-1 (+20.34) Is Ovechkin worth 30 cents on the ML? Caps are +123 dogs in NJ tonight but when considering Road/Home stats, they have the edge over NJ in just about every category.. Considering WAS's road stats and NJ's home stats.. Caps have the edge in: PP%.... PK%.... 5-on-5...
  4. G

sunday action

31-38 (+22.34) the early games often have a good OT frequency, so i'll try both today.. the three early games yesterday didn't yield anything.. BOS/NYR go to OT (+330) SJ/CAR go to OT (+335)
  5. G

Saturday action

28-37 (+19.65) the PIT REG ML play pushed yesterday.. not gonna bother counting pushes in my record.. got this in just in time.. sorry for the late post.. Parlay (+171) ... 0.75 to win 1.28 CAR/PHI Under 6.5 BOS ML BOS -0.5 (+103) ... 0.5 to win 0.52 BOS -1.5 (+184) ... 0.5 to win 0.92...
  6. G

friday action

27-36 (+18.15) Going with the Sharks tonight and here's why.. COL is currently the best team in the league, surprising EVERYBODY so far. SJ was the odds on fav to win the west this year, and after losing in COL earlier this season, the Sharks will be ready to show this young team that...
  7. G

thursday trio

26-34 (+19.15) going with 3 tonight.. looking for NJ to ride their big win over PIT.. BOS is struggling.. who knows, maybe they break out tonight, but getting NJ +0.5 for less than -110 is a good bet imo.. also looking for TB to take care of their part of the Florida angle.. PIT struggled...
  8. G

plus money plays

24-31 (+17.61) Let's see how these go tonight.. FLA (+125) TOR +0.5 (+104) COL/CGY go to OT (+350) LA/SJ go to OT (+350) BUF/NJ go to OT (+325)
  9. G

Sunday games

scratched up a bit of dough last night.. 23-28 (+19.27) gonna keep trying these high % parlays.. on a 3-0 run with them.. nothing fancy today.. just hoping for 1 OT game really.. Parlay (+134) SJ/PHI 2nd P. Over 1.5 CBJ/LA 2nd P. Over 1.5 SJ/PHI go to OT (+335) CBJ/LA go to OT (+335)...
  10. G

Hockey Night action

21-26 (+18.58) CAR and FLA both blew 2 goal leads last night.. got a few for tonight.. CAR (+120) TB (+115) NJ (+160) Parlay (+218) ... 0.5* EDM/CGY 1st P. Over 1.5 SJ/ATL 1st P. Over 1.5 btw, these lines are from wgrstrt
  11. G

fridays dogs

20-23 (+20.08) had a huge night last night (5-2, +14.50) hitting 2 of 3 OT's at 2* apiece.. i can thank timely comebacks by both PHX and DAL, whom each scored with less than 3 minutes left to tie it up. DET TT was the only blemish on the night.. gonna have a couple for friday.. possibly 3...
  12. G

thursday OU/TTs

15-21-0 (+5.58) Gonna try and stab some high percentage plays in a couple parlays tonight.. Considering period-by-period goals for/against stats (among many other things), these turn out to be the 4 strongest period plays of the day.. Parlay (+129) BOS/PHI 2nd P. Over 1.5 WAS/ATL 2nd P. Over...
  13. G

wed action

haven't posted here in a while.. ee posted record; 13-18 (+5.3) got a few for tonight dogs look good tonight.. Isles starting Roloson, looking for win #1 against a weaker than usual Carolina team.. NAS is lightning in a bottle.. without their leading scorer Arnott.. who knows.. FLA has the...
  14. G

thanksgiving dogs

13-16 (+7.3) disappointing night last night.. Leafs really are as bad as their record indicates.. can't believe i passed up such a cheap line on the defending champs.. two auto plays today... got both of these last night at better prices, but these are current lines.. ANA +121 DAL +136
  15. G

2 plays for saturday

13-13 (+9.3) going with 2 for tonight.. FLA (+101) ... 1* gonna take a crack at the Florida trip angle.. NJ beat TB.. barely!.. and after FLA returned to North AMerica, only to get their asses kicked, they're right back at it tonight for their home opener.. i dont think the B2B will be an...
  16. G

dog day friday

picked up a few units on the OT plays last night.. 12-12 (+8.9) going with both dogs on Friday.. DAL (+141) FLA (+135)
  17. G

Thursday OT's

10-9 (+5.55) hit with PHX last night... gonna try 5 overtime games tonight and see if i can scrape out some profit.. 2/5 will do it!.. 1/5 loses less than a full unit.. hopefully i don't get shutout! these are from bowmans.. 1* on each PHX/BUF go to OT (+325) NYI/OTT go to OT (+325)...
  18. G

wed dogs..

going with PHX tonight as an auto-play.. still working on MTL.. may have a play later.. i got PHX last night at +195 but will use the current line for posting.. 9-9 (+3.85) PHX (+170)
  19. G

Twins +335???

When was the last time there was a +335 dog in the MLB?? Twins on the +1.5 are still getting +157... Sure they played an emotional game last night, but do they really have absolutely no chance in this one?? Yank bats have had a few days off.. Twins come in here without missing a beat.. i'll...
  20. G

tues action

no autoplays today.. CBJ came thru yesterday.. 5-7 (+0.52) 1* each.. OTT/TOR Under 6 (-105) with Gustavson starting tonight and the Leafs giving up 10 goals in two games, i think we're going to see a conscious effort from the skaters to help him out in his home debut.. they dont want this guy...