Search results

1. Sugardaddy

Tuesday May 25 NHL Play

Thursday May 20: 0-2-0 -3.60 units First Round Playoff Series: 0-2-0 -3.00 units (Carolina / Toronto parlay pending) NHL Season: 13-26-1 -12.58 units I have been ice cold the past week and a half. It is good fade materials. I like the Carolina Hurricanes to win tonight. They have better...
  2. Sugardaddy

Thursday May 20 NHL Plays

Sunday May 16: 1-2-0 -0.51 units NHL Season: 13-21-1 -5.98 units I like Tampa Bay to win at home against the Florida Pathners. They have better offense, defense and goal tendering. The return of Nikita Kucherov and Steven Stamkos looks great. The third line of Gourde, Coleman and Colton has...
  3. Sugardaddy

Sunday May 16 NHL Plays

Saturday May 15: 1-1-0 -0.08 units NHL Season: 12-19-1 -5.47 units Vancouver won its game yesterday against the Oilers, then travelled home to play the Flames. I do not think they have much left in the tank. Despite minus a couple players (M. Pacioretty and A. Martunez) due to injury, I...
  4. Sugardaddy

Saturday May 15 NHL Plays

NHL Season: 11-18-1 -5.39 units Playoff hockey starting today. I like a defenive battle between the Bruins and the Caps. My plays are: Boston / Washington First Period under 1.5 goals -115 at GT Bets for 1 unit. Boston / Washington Full Game under 5.5 goals -136 at Pinnacle for 1 unit. Good...
  5. Sugardaddy

NHL Playoff Series Plays

Monday May 10: 0-4-0 -4.15 units NHL Season: 11-18-1 -5.39 units Two bad days at the end of the regular season. Hope to turn it around in the playoff. I like the following to win their respective series: Carolina Hurricans -240 Toronto Maple Leafs -300 Edmonton Oilers -200 My plays are: 2...
  6. Sugardaddy

Monday May 10 NHL Plays

Sunday May 9: 0-4-0 -2.55 units NHL Season: 11-14-1 -1.24 units Ottawa did not show any interest last night against a rested Calgary team. We move on. A playoff bound St. Louis Blues team is playing against a young LA Kings team that has been eliminated from playoff action. They likely will...
  7. Sugardaddy

Sunday May 9 NHL Plays

Thursday May 6: 1-0-0 +2.00 unit NHL Season: 11-10-1 +1.31 units The Ottawa Senators is not only the best of the non playoff teams in their own division, they may arguably the third best team, winning 8 of their last 10 games with 1 loss in regulation time. They play good defense, and are...
  8. Sugardaddy

Thursday May 6 NHL Play

Monday May 3: 1-1-0 +1.00 unit NHL Season: 10-10-1 -0.69 units I think the NY Rangers has packed it in. The lost 4 games in a row, lost their top goal scorer for the season, eliminated from the playoff, and are playing in consecutive nights, 3 in 4, 4 in 6. I would not blame them for giving...
  9. Sugardaddy

Monday May 3 NHL Plays

Saturday May 1: 2-0-0 +3.20 units NHL Season: 9-9-1 -1.69 units The Florida Panthers are playoff bound, with a outside shot at winning the division. The Stars lost a heart breaking game 1-0 in OT to 4th place Nashville last Saturday. Their playoff window is closing fast. Florida Panthers...
  10. Sugardaddy

Saturday May 1 NHL Plays

Wednesday April 21: 0-2-0 -3.02 units NHL Season: 7-9-1 -4.89 units I lost with the Edmonton Oilers last week against Montreal, it was a bas loss. They lost to the Calgary Flames 3-1 two nights ago with the Oilers playing back to back games, and the Flames were waiting for them rested. I...
  11. Sugardaddy

Wednesday April 21 NHL Plays

Saturday April 17: 0-2-0 -4.30 units NHL Season: 7-7-1 -1.87 units The Montreal Canadiens and the Edmonton Oilers are two teams heading in different directions. Montreal went on a scoring drought, recorded 18 goals (while giving up 35 goals) in the last 10 games, rightfully reflected by a 3-7...
  12. Sugardaddy

Saturday April 17 NHL Plays

Wednesday April 14: 1-0-0 +2.00 units NHL Season: 7-5-1 +2.43 units Tampa Bay has not been playing well. they were only 5-5 in their last 10 games. Now Steven Stamkoss is out 3 weeks. They will have a hard time to keep up with Carolina and Florida in their division. Therefore, every game...
  13. Sugardaddy

Wednesday April 14 NHL Play

Monday April 12: 0-5-0 -4.75 units NHL Season: 6-5-1 +0.43 units I am still recovering from the shocking results from Monday night, with Carolina losing to the lowly Detroit team at home 2 games in a row. I took a day off yesterday to clear my mind up. Back on grinding again. Winnipeg...
  14. Sugardaddy

Monday April 12 NHL Plays

Sunday April 11: 1-0-0 +2.00 units NHL Season: 6-4-1 +5.18 units Since they lost 6 out of 7 games between March 4 and 19, the Toronto Maple Leafs reeled off 9 wins in 10 games, with omly a OT loss to Edmonton at home on March 29. Goal tender Jack Campbell is playing well with 11 straight...
  15. Sugardaddy

Sunday April 11 NHL Play

Friday April 9: 1-0-0 +2.00 units NHL Season: 5-4-1 +3.18 units Colorado Avalanche defeated the same Anaheim team 2-0 with backup goalie Jonas Johansson getting the shut out on Friday night. This has to be a big boost to the Colorado team moving forward. We have seen how a superior team like...
  16. Sugardaddy

Friday April 9 NHL Play

Wednesday April 7: 2-2-1 +1.30 units NHL Season: 4-4-1 +1.18 units Colorado Avalanche came in this game after a beat down by Minnesota Wilds 8-3 on Wednesday night. Good team bounces back after a poor performance. I consider the Avalanche is one of the most talented team in the leauge...
  17. Sugardaddy

Wednesday NHL Plays

Tampa Bay did not show up. They played like Toronto did 2 weeks ago. Record is 2-2 -0.22 units. Edmonton Oilers have given up fewer goals and scored fewer goals after Mike Smith returned between the pipes from an injury, but that is winning hockey. They dropped from ranking in the top 3 to...
  18. Sugardaddy

Tuesday April 6 NHL Play

Winnipeg Jets held off the Senators winning 4-3 in regulation time. Record is 2-1 +1.98 units Tampa Bay Lightning has not been playing well lately, especially with a backup goalie between the pipes. Christopher Gibson lost the last game 5-1, as he gave up 4 goals in 17 shots to roader Detroit...
  19. Sugardaddy

Monday April 5 NHL Play

Lost my last play with Calgary, as they are not as good as I anticipated. Record 1-1 -0.06 units. I like Winnipeg tonight with Connor Hellebuyck as the starting goalie, as reported by Daily Faceoff. Winnipeg is currently tied with Edmonton in second place of the North Division, 6 points...
  20. Sugardaddy

MLB Season

MLB Record: 0-0 Monday April 5 I am taking the money line, run line, or a combination to create the best run line using 4 books that I am using. Favourite is to win 1 unit, underdog is to risk 1 unit. Minnesota Twins -1 -122 for 0.5 unit Chicago White Sox -1 +108 for 0.5 unit Good luck to...