Search results

1. L

Sunday Night Seattle @ Green Bay

Went 1-1 winning the play on Denver but losing my play on the Under.on Thursday. Tonight, I like the Packers -3 at home. The Seahawks just don't look right and Green Bay has that revenge thing going on. I'm sure they are still bitter about that NFC Championship Game...what a meltdown. It's not...
  2. L

Thursday Night: Denver @ KC

I like what Blitz had to say about this one. If the Denver D plays like it did and if Manning continues to struggle, this should be a low scoring, close game. With that in mind, I'll play Under 42. In a low scoring matchup, I like to take the points and we are getting 3 with Denver. I probably...
  3. L

Colorado @ Phillies

I don't like betting against streaks (Phillies have lost 5 straight) but the pitching matchup has convinced me to back the home team here. Rockies Butler 2-5 with an ERA of 4.70 and a 1.89 WHIP Phillies Harang 4-4 with an ERA of 1.90 and a 1.01 WHIP I'm also kinda liking the Cards again later...
  4. L

Sunday afternoon Teaser

Best of Luck to everyone today! Three game teaser... Edmonton Eskimos PK New Orleans Saints PK Seattle Seahawks +8
  5. L

Thursday Night Teaser

The Denver offence looks unstoppable while the Chargers D had all kinds of problems stopping KC on Sunday. I think if we can get 14 points or more from Rivers and his friends, Denver should be able to provide the rest of what is needed to hit the total. A 7 point teaser makes the play Denver PK...
  6. L

Argos @ Bombers

Toronto -5 @ Winnipeg The Bombers have made some good moves since last season. They have improved their coaching staff in a big way. They have improved in the front office and, at least off the field, appear headed in the right direction. Now, about that on the field product. Actually, they...
  7. L

World Series: Game One

Neither CJ or Carpenter have been overly special in the post season thus far. CJ Wilson needs to be better as each loss is cutting into his free agent windfall that's coming in the off season. Carpenter has had soreness in his arm and the wind is blowing out so... Parlaying Texas +113 and the...
  8. L

Friday faves

Milwaukee -163 and Philly -195 Hard for me to go against Milwaukee's home record which was the best in baseball. Equally tough to bet against Halladay...parlaying the home faves tonight.
  9. L

CFL Saturday night

Argos @ Cats -7 The Argos are reeling and I just don't see a lot of upside. Toronto's only chance is to get a ton of heat on Kevin Glenn and force him into mistakes. If Glenn gets adequate protection this could get ugly fast. Really like Hamilton here. Bombers +1 1/2 at BC BC finally got...
  10. L

Angels/Jays

Angels/Jays Under 7 In the last 4 games the Jays have mustered up only 13 runs and 8 of those came in one game. The Toronto bats won't stay silent for too long but I'm banking on Jered Weaver to hold them at bay for one more day. It doesn't hurt that Ricky Romero gets the start for the Jays.
  11. L

Beware Sports.com

I have a little story re sports.com. I always received my withdrawals via bankwire and almost always in a timely fashion. Never a problem. I've used them as a 4th or 5th out until November 2010. Here's a brief history as to what has gone on with them since that date. Nov 21 - I make a...
  12. L

Beware sports.com

I have a little story re sports.com. I always received my withdrawals via bankwire and almost always in a timely fashion. Never a problem. I've used them as a 4th or 5th out until November 2010. Here's a brief history as to what has gone on with them since that date. Nov 21 - I make a...
  13. L

Saints @ Seahawks and a Teaser

Saints -10 I don't like double digit spreads BUT I just don't see anything to keep me from playing on the champs here. Seattle did get in by beating the Rams but Sam Bradford had a tough first playoff game. The crowd should give Seattle a boost but I'll back Drew Brees and the Saints who have...
  14. L

Bowl parlay

Florida State +3 Football - College Lines CHICK - FIL - A BOWL - Georgia Dome - Atlanta, GA - Point Spread Fri@7:30p Texas Tech -400 Football - College Lines DALLAS TICKET CITY BOWL - Cotton Bowl - Dallas, TX - Moneyline Sat@12:00p Alabama -420 Football - College Lines CAPITAL ONE...
  15. L

Favre upgraded to questionable

The title says it all...the old man has been upgraded to questionable for the snow game tonight at TCF vs. the Bears.
  16. L

BYU/UTEP 2nd Half

Here's a giggle for ya... I handicapped this game as best as I could and came up with a BYU -11/Over 51 parlay...one unit to win 2.6 units. I step out for lunch and come back and see it's 31-3 BYU and start feeling pretty good about myself. Ya know, puff out the old chest, strut and pat myself...
  17. L

Pack @ Pats: Rodgers is out

Aaron Rodgers is OUT according to ESPN. I grabbed the line at -14 and it is climbing. Is there any reason to suspect that Green Bay can cover this without their #1 QB? We saw what happened last week vs. the Lions...and of course what the Patriots have been doing especially in their last three...
  18. L

Atlanta @ Boston

Atlanta +7... Boston is coming off a tough 118-116 win over the Knicks. Rondo rolled his ankle in the 4th Q and said he would be ready for tonight but Danny Ainge said that he could be out for a couple of weeks. Boston is a very different team without Rondo and the Hawks may be able to...
  19. L

books

I'm looking for a few more outs. Anyone know of any decent online books other than Pinnacle and the Greek that are Canadian friendly?
  20. L

CFL Week One

Going to tread very lightly during the first few weeks of the CFL season. Lots of personnel changes and I want to see how some teams respond. Thursday... Montreal -3 @ Saskatchewan I'm tempted to take the Riders (Grey Cup revenge factor) BUT I think they will really miss John Chick and...