Search results

1. B

mnf

to me this is the hardest game ive seen in awhile to play.....especailly with the howling wind at orchard park tonight....Newengland on a roll..how will mac jones do with crazy loud buffalo crowd noise as well with colder weather....to hard to predict so played a prop play which is m.judon...
  2. B

nfl sunday

played big 3 team nfl moneyline parlay arizona with tampabay and with la rams played tampba bay team total over 30 and a half points...tom brady weather it be in tbay or newengland has always scored lots of points in atlanta this is more of a value play...olg plus has houston team total set...
  3. B

monday pucks

really like montreal team total over 2 and a half goals vancouver has given up 3 or more goals in 6 straight road games as well vancouver playing back to back and they have nor faired well in 2nd of back to back
  4. B

wed nhl

played big nhl florida team total over 3 goals best to shop around for a book wher you can adjust lines
  5. B

wed early

Liking Liverpool In Soccer Team Total Over 1 and a half Goals
  6. B

tues nhl

my book , have the option of tbay team total 3 goals...played small and dallas team total of 3 goals played big liking big dallas team total over 3 goals...dallas last 3 games at home have scored 4, 5 and 5 goals..as well dallas has been off 2 days now and after today 2 more days off , so i...
  7. B

monday nhl

My Book , you can move the lines.. so parlayed Big NHL Buffalo team Total at 2 goals with Colorado team total at 3 Goals great finding a book that you can adjust the lines, sure the payoff is not there, but a win is a win
  8. B

mnf

Tbay-NY Giants 6-0 to the over last 6 against each other NY Giants 6-1 to the over vs NFC South last 7 Tbay 3-0 to the over Last 3 On Monday Night Football Tbay 6-1 to the over as a 8 Point or More Favorite at home NY Giants 19-4 ats last 23 as a Road Dog Last 23 games so playing in a 7 Point...
  9. B

sat nhl

liking ny islanders.....new statdium..liking them to show up and win nashville team total over 2 and a half goals
  10. B

NHL Sunday

Liking NY Islanders TEam Total Over 2 and a half Goals Minny has let in a lot of goals in 2nd of back to back games in the last couple of years
  11. B

SNF

Liking LA Rams-Tennessee Over the total of 53 Tennessee is 11 and 0 to the Over Last 11 when they had between 31:30 and 41 minutes time of possession last game. including 5-0 to the Over this nfl season Tennesee a perfect 4-0 to the Over on The Road this NFL season
  12. B

wed

what i played today liking liverpool-atletico madrid over 2 and a half goals also played mo salah to score...he did not score last game after scoring in around 10 straight games,,cant see him going back to back scoreless as well sadio mane to score,,good odds
  13. B

sunday

played parlayed on moneyline carolina nhl with buffalo on moenline for 1st half as buffalo has led in all games going into the half plus cincinatti and la rams on moneyline in a 4 teamer also liking indy-tenn nfl over 51 points
  14. B

sat nhl

played winnipeg team total over 2 and a half st.louis moneyline big 5 units st.louis - 1 and a half goals st.louis team total over
  15. B

sat foots quack quack

liking oregon team total over 37 and a half points
  16. B

sunday

liking early liverpool to win against man u as well liverpool-man u over 2 and a half goals prop at two to win odds for m. salah to score a goal
  17. B

wed mlb

Liking Hoston-Boston Ove rthe total Houston 6-0 to the over since August 4 playing as an underdog. including 3-0 this mlb playoffs going over by an average of 5 runs also liking boston team total over 4 and a half runs BIG as Boston This MLB Playoffs are 2-0 after a loss in the playoffs where...
  18. B

tues mlb

liking early la dodgers..walker bueller 7-0 last 7 at home while charlie morton for atlanta 0-3 last 3 on the road,,just like last year against atlanta in the playoffs when la dodgers were down 2-0 to atlanta,,same situation..dodgers get the win as well liking the under of 7 and a half...its...
  19. B

sun nfl

liking wash-kc over wash team total over kc team total over parlayed on moneyline kansas city with indy and with la dodgers 5 unit
  20. B

nhl saturday

liking big columbus team total over 2 and a half goals columbus has scored 3 or more golas in 9 out of there last 11 home games including 1-0 this nhl season as they scored 8 goals this past thursday while seattle has let in 3 goals this past thursday and 4 goals this past tuesday give me...