Search results

1. jcannell

Cougs V Cougs

WSU ML +155 Alumni rallying this weekend, Pat Chun has got run and shoot coaches in Pullman and in place. I am also a homer :) A side note, WSU had the biggest fundraising week ever. Pulled in 3.5 Mil and paid of their indoor practice facility.
  2. jcannell

WNBA Playoffs Vegas v Washington

Las Vegas Aces+10-115 This line just seems way too high to me. Vegas lost the last game 95-97. Washington may have been rusty, but this is the playoffs, I don't expect Mystics to cake walk through. Also on Houston +5 in CFB and NFL Jax +1.5
  3. jcannell

WNBA Tuesday

Minnesota Lynx -4 -113 I like Minnesota here, they are coming off a game they led by 10 pts at halftime in Indiana and ended up getting stomped in the 2nd half. They have lost 4 straight, but against the Seattle, Vegas, Washington 3 of the top teams, and then Indiana. They have some big games...
  4. jcannell

Portland v Denver

Portland +5 Lillard has been quiet last couple games , hes seems very focused at shoot around, and who knows what Ramadan does to Canter. I think the wild card is Rodey Hood. I like the Blazers as a dog here.
  5. jcannell

NHL Playoffs

Dallas +137 Seem to be playing well especially 3rd line and gelling at right time.
  6. jcannell

NBA Friday

Orlando -8 The Magic should continue to play well coming out of the break. Statfox has them as the 2nd highest power rated team right now. My line has them at -18, they have won 5 straight and where crushing people before the break. Hoping it can continue for another game and Chicago rolls...
  7. jcannell

Friday pucks

Chicago ML -107
  8. jcannell

Sat kids ball

UT Rio Grand valley +1 NJ tech -4.5
  9. jcannell

NBA V-Day Play

Orlando -3 Orlando in great form lately, won 4 in a row and 4-1 ATS L5. Charlotte is in their 4th road game in 9 days and have all the hoopla off the all-star game awaiting back home. Charlotte normally gives Orlando fits, but I think Orlando responds as the more focused team tonight and...
  10. jcannell

GSW v PDX

Over +235 Curry brothers go off. I watched Steph drain 5 straight 3s during warmups
  11. jcannell

College ball Saturday

Minnesota +13.5 Clemson -3 Washington +1 UTV Rio Grande +2.5 Good luck JC
  12. jcannell

NBA Friday

Heat +3.5. Great road team and Whiteside very engaged in road win over Portland. I think the trade distraction also effects them less. SAC does get Harrison Barnes. Like the heat at +3.5.
  13. jcannell

CBB Monday

Anyone alive around here? Lol Super Bowl hangover. We got to get back to work!! Idaho +4.5 Don Verlin and the Vandals have been exceptional in Big Sky play in the month of February since rejoining the conference. Over the previous four years, Idaho has posted a Big Sky record of 21-9 in...
  14. jcannell

Monday Association

Clippers -1 Sacramento -2
  15. jcannell

MLS Cup

Timbers ML +675. For half a unit. Valeri will carry them all the way.
  16. jcannell

Alamo bowl

WSU alumn here and homer. Anyway ,Minshew called out our fan base and basically told us to quit pouting that we are not in the Rose Bowl. Lets go do something we have never done before in WSU history go 11-2. I'm on board against a Iowa St team that damn near lost to Drake. WSU and Mknshew...
  17. jcannell

Puck weds play

Colorado ml -110 They pumped for this one.
  18. jcannell

NBA Weds play

Brooklyn +3.5 Utah off to a slow start and Brooklyn lost 5 at home and think they play better defense tonight and cover. Donovan Mitchell status tonight is still unknown
  19. jcannell

NBA Sunday

Clippers +4
  20. jcannell

Apple Cup

WSU -2.5. Let me preface, I'm a Coug Alumn. So probably a homer pick . This is their journey, a offseasons with devastating loss of Tyler Hilinski to suicide. Leach made an amazing hire on Tracy Claeys from Minnesota and found the Mississippi Mustache. This team really should be...