Search results

1. O

Game 6

I like that play. Havent seen an empty netter to take a total over in quite awhile. How about 4-2 tonight
  2. O

For the Cup game 5

You had that one figured out......and agree, TB has the world class goalie and it makes all the diff in the SC. Congrats
  3. O

For the Cup game 5

Decided on OVER 6-105 (.5*) Avs reg-no OT -145 (5*) NBL
  4. O

For the Cup game 5

Another small win Wed +.5 as the Avs won ( luckily) but the totals disappointed. Tonight should be the final game for the Stanley Cup Played totals, Reg-No OT plays, ML's, series wagers and futures from .3* to 2* If I do nothing tonight and my Avs in 5 games future wins I will be +11.53* for...
  5. O

For the Stanley Cup Game 4

I’m gonna need it . 1 goal :36 in and nothing after that missed my 1P bet
  6. O

For the Stanley Cup Game 4

I was wrong on predicting a Colo sweep as the Lightning showed their championship backbone and coach put together a nice game plan. I'll skip all my reasons why.....and the Avs will now make adjustments. ( as did TB) I did win a small .3* Monday as the OVER plays did well. Hope there is a...
  7. O

Game 3

Nice win, congrats
  8. O

Finals Game 3

Great call , you wrote the script for G 3. Back in the black, congrats!
  9. O

Finals Game 3

GL
  10. O

Game 3

GL
  11. O

For the Stanley Cup part 2

Game 3 starts in 15 mins Over 1' goals 1P .5* Over 6 .3* Avs +100 .5* Palat over 1/2 pt ..3* Nichuskin over 1/2 pt .3* NBL
  12. O

For the Stanley Cup part 2

I just put two units on Colorado to sweep at +200 After watching two devastating performances by the Avs, I see nothing that will keep them from the Cup. Tampa Bay has talent and experience, but you cannot all of a sudden flip a switch and gain SPEED. Avs are just too fast and on every line...
  13. O

Cup Finals, Game 2

The Trends worked for you......Congrats on the nice Winners!!!!
  14. O

Finals Game 2

Nice play!
  15. O

Finals Game 1

Can't disagree with your assessment. NBL
  16. O

For the Stanley Cup

Recap after a real nice finish to rd 3 Rd 1 +9.2* Rd 2 -4.48* Rd 3 +7.51* Net +12.23 With my futures on SC Winners I have losers on Rangers, Minn and Calgary = -1.35* But alive and well TBay .5* +1100 Colorado 1.0* +300 If I do Nothing further, if TBay wins...
  17. O

Stanley Cup Saturday

Small winner with the under 5' on Thursday As mentioned before, have a T Bay series bet of 2.15* to win 1.61* Have no reason to wager anything on todays game and the under at -150 does not apeal to me If it goes to game 7 I will hedge part of my T Bay wager and still hope to see T Bay in the...
  18. O

Stanley Cup Thursday

Never been to western Canada although my daughter lives a little south of you in Seattle. Being originally from Michigan, traveled some in Easter Canada. Farthest north was Quebec City and Hudson Bay. Been to Montreal, Toronto ( Hockey HOF of course), Niagra Falls and have good friends in...
  19. O

NHL Sat Rd3

Bolts to close it out.........but not betting it at the listed odds GL with OT play.
  20. O

Stanley Cup Thursday

Where in Canada are you? Yes, In Detroit area my entire life until I moved to Florida in 2017. I do not miss the cold, freezing wind, snow and Ice. It gets hot and humid here in the summer, but you get accostomed to it;, use air conditioning instead of furnace/heat but I'll tell you.....the...