Search results

1. Coachlid

OB’s NFL long season thread

I like the Under also...but going to pass tonight...Stafford has thrown many INT's...49er D is good especially in back end...same a LA. Nice chess game tonight but will be a boring game....just what I like...Low scoring...nice defensive game...GL on ur plays.
  2. Coachlid

NFL Week 4

Nice work...Time for a nice bottle of red.
  3. Coachlid

NFL Wk. 4 Plays

Sweated the Bills Under but it worked out.
  4. Coachlid

NFL Wk. 4 Plays

LMAO...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😂
  5. Coachlid

NFL Wk. 4 Plays

Nice week last week...Put me on the + side for the season.... CC's ST's...{which I think are STD's} have been profitable....1SOB goes 6-0 in the EE pick 6 contest...OB having a +7.3 unit weekend....People here are making money or are all full of $hit ....no, I believe good cappers make good...
  6. Coachlid

Cinci on TNF

You're such a Homer....Who ya cheering for now? Tua's head is a tuafish samich...Feel for the kid....can't stay healthy...and then he gets hit like he did vs Bills....then this week...OUCH!!!
  7. Coachlid

Week 4 Tees

Yes,Tua is playing...Like the ST CC.
  8. Coachlid

Cinci on TNF

On Cinci...Believe this could be a let down game for the Fish...they got beat up LW & won..... so.... I'm gonna take the Bangles -4* GL o ur plays today...Lidder:cool:
  9. Coachlid

Congrats 1SOB

1sob lead the EE pick 6 pool this week with a perfect 6-0 Congrats 1sob....I believe that's the first time I congratulated a Son Of A Bitch ...LMAO....Congrats again...well picked!
  10. Coachlid

MNF Play

Nice day yesterday...+4*....About time this ol' ball coach picks a couple of winners for the forum. Tonight I am on Dallas +1*.*..Giants are only as good as their defence goes....hopefully the Boys can RPO with rushing and have some openings for the WR to get open...I like that Cowboys...
  11. Coachlid

NFL Sunday Picks

Nice day Ice...Wentz?.. is ...well...Wentz.
  12. Coachlid

Week 3 criminals

Nice day buddy...On that 49er/Den Under 45
  13. Coachlid

NFL Sun Night…..

GL on ur play B
  14. Coachlid

Week Three Tees

Nice Day Bro...Sweet.
  15. Coachlid

NFL WK 3 HD--AKA-- Sunday morning read

Nice day so far...Going to take the UNDA 45* in 49er/Donks night game. Prime time games have an amazing trend to the Under L3Y. GL on ur plays today...Lidder
  16. Coachlid

Week Three Tees

that far from a hole in one...GL on ur teasers
  17. Coachlid

Washington a dumpster fire....Eagles look impressive.:D
  18. Coachlid

NFL Sunday Picks

GL Ice
  19. Coachlid

Adding Balt/Pats Over 44.5*