CFL Week 4 plays

Double B

2021 CFL record: 0-2, -1.14 units

Hamilton/Montreal over 47, -112 (half unit)
Still not sure what to make of this TiCats team... they went 15-3 in 2019, and were the clear Grey Cup favorites heading into this season. But they have started 0-2, and looked really bad in doing so. The offence has looked lost and the special teams have been poor. They have been missing some key pieces on both sides of the ball, including WR Addison, OL Van Zeyl, and DL Wynn and Davis. Now QB Masoli is out for this game. As much as I don't think they will fall to 0-3, I cant back them as a road favorite here.
I will make a small play on the over tho, as coming off the bye I expect a much better effort from the passing game. The Als meanwhile, looked good on offence in their first 6 quarters, before stalling in the second half last week in Calgary. Stanback has had some good rushing games against Hamilton, and I think he has another this week.
The TiCats three games off a loss in 2019 they scored: 30, 35 and 30.
The three meetings between these two in 2019 finished with 51, 65 and 64.

Winnipeg ML -211 (to win 1 unit)
I like this spot for the Bombers. They are at home for a division game, off a road loss in a non-division game. I think we get a focused effort from Winnipeg, which should be enough as they appear to be the better team.
Calgary got a much needed win last week in QB Maier's debut, but now they go on the road for the first time after opening with three home games. The going should be much tougher for the rookie in this one, on the road against arguably the league's best defence.

Good luck
BB

Coachlid

I have a college friend who was a kicker for many teams and earned 3 Grey Cup rings....called me to get together a couple of weeks ago.
While having a beer or two we discussed why was in the Hamilton area as he lives from Nova Scotia.
Seems Ti-Cat brass flew him in specifically to help with special teams....mostly kicking but a little punt and KO organization.
Told me that he could not see a turn around until they get confidence (kicker) and guys understanding responsibility of where they need to be on the field during ST plays....no penalties!!
Just a little info on how the CFL game is 1/3 kicking......Lidder

jughead

Good luck with the Bombers tonight DB. I laid the points on WPG.

Andrew Harris is back. Bombers off first loss. Big double header against SSK on-deck.

Line from Pinnacle was -6.5 -113.

Sunday night CFL... if that doesn't call for a BBQ and possibly a pop or two, I don't know what does.