Hey all, haven't been around much lately but I've got two for tonight:
- I played two for tonight. Was leaning Avs and UN... Ended up on Avs and first period OV. Notes are from twt so nvmd the hashtags
- Game 2, TB at COL -142
- Also, first period OV 1.5 -131
- NHL trend "live" for Game 2 of the #StanleyCup Finals:
- • Road teams off a loss in these #nhlplayoffs are riding a 2-9 SU streak since May 22
- SDQL: A and p:L and season=2021 and date>=20220522
- And road teams off a Game 1 loss in the Finals are riding a 1-10-1 O/U streak, including 5-straight unders since 2015.
- SDQL: A and p:L and round=4 and series game=2
- Road dogs off a loss following 3-straight games where they held their opponents to 1 goal or less are 8-3 O/U in the first period, averaging 2.0 GPG.
- Back in the WCF, after that wild Game 1 shootout between EDM and COL, the first period in Game 2 was scoreless but there were 27 SOG.
- • Avs have 20 first period goals in 15 PO games (allowed 11)
- • T-Bay has 14 first period goals in 18 games, allowing 11.
- GLTA... hope it goes a lot like Game 1 did