For the Cup game 5

Ohara

Another small win Wed +.5 as the Avs won ( luckily) but the totals disappointed.
Tonight should be the final game for the Stanley Cup
Played totals, Reg-No OT plays, ML's, series wagers and futures from .3* to 2*
If I do nothing tonight and my Avs in 5 games future wins I will be +11.53* for the entire Tourney and very happy about that.
Might put a little on the OVER 6 goals and thats about it.
Nice talking and sharing thoughts and picks with the Hockey Players here. Thank you for much insight......It was fun.
Will make some baseball picks but will spend more time gearing up for the fall football .
Enjoy your summer!
Tony

Badger in Fl

O - appreciate your insights. Congrats on a great year. I respect your insight - but taking Bolts tonight as their hearts and Vasey are special

Ohara

O - appreciate your insights. Congrats on a great year. I respect your insight - but taking Bolts tonight as their hearts and Vasey are special
You had that one figured out......and agree, TB has the world class goalie and it makes all the diff in the SC. Congrats

og

Nice talking and sharing thoughts and picks with the Hockey Players here. Thank you for much insight......It was fun.
Will make some baseball picks but will spend more time gearing up for the fall football .
Enjoy your summer!
Tony
Back at ya Ohara.......appreciate your posts and knowledge