Fri night lights

AKSPORTS

Happy Friday, hope everyone has a great Easter weekend and enjoys their family and friends and sports too. I got swept off the board last night as I decided to jump on that az ml. Wish I had grabbed the 3.5. Taking a couple of cuts tonight as I like this card a lot. Hope the good Michigan shows up to take down the jay hawks. Oregon has quick athletic guards that will handle the heat. the media has blown fl gc to sick levels, the 4 days off, the venue in dallas and the gators will pound these guys by 20! Will look to sweep the way I was swept last night.

Michigan ml +115. 3 units
Oregon +10.5. 3 units
Gators -12. (-120) 3 units

Last edited:

AKSPORTS

Thanks boys. The old lady is coming back tomorrow from five days in Florida. I'm hoping to enjoy my last night of peace as a winner ;). It looks like she has atleast acquired a decent tan !! Shrek- awesome work last night.

Brick

Thanks boys. The old lady is coming back tomorrow from five days in Florida. I'm hoping to enjoy my last night of peace as a winner ;). It looks like she has atleast acquired a decent tan !! Shrek- awesome work last night.
ahhhh, tan lines. Reminds me of summers out at the lake a million years ago. Nice.

enjoy the games tonight AK! (although I'm on opposite side of that Wolverine play...no bad luck)

Breakeven

Heading to San Diego next weekend for 7 days and I'll be roaming the beach all week in my speedo. I'll post a picture of my tan lines for you.
GL tonight

AKSPORTS

Break - cant wait bud , enjoy the trip and u should hang with Todd for a beer ! It was first time she wore a two piece since the kid !! The crossfit worked for something atleast

AKSPORTS

Must be nice goodie !!! Been down to Naples / Marco area about 10 times in last 20 years , sent her down solo with her sister for a few days always from myself and the 14 month old mini ak. Hoping next spring to get down myself. Love the Marriott in Marco.

jughead

Looks like a pretty good night to me AK. Congrats.

Funny, a buddy of mine who recently split with his 10-year GF, just went down south and truly said he wore a speedo out to the beach a few times. Said he got laid every night!

Maybe those things will be like cords and make a big comeback. Gawd I hope not!

Breakeven

Nice night AK-
Jug-I actually do wear a speedo on the beach, and I am 49 years old. I like to think I look a little better than that dude in the commercial though.
I highly recommend it, you will get noticed, even if it is not a good notice, not my problem what anyone else thinks.

AKSPORTS

The thing is mike is in good shape. The guy is a workout freak always biking and running. He can get away with it. I'm the type of guy that takes two walk breaks on a two mile jog and the comes home and eats a bagel and cream cheese <<<<<<<<-----today