Happy 20th anniversary

og

Winners Edge......thats what got most if not all of us here. I still have some issues saved in a box somewhere
Best thing is all of the great people I have met. And some are friends that I am in contact in person with......Beersteve......Emmitt.....SGR.....Coaster.....1sob.......Jughead......others I have met a couple times like Kambo....online friends like G, BING and Kappa just off the top off my head. SSB who I brought in with me.......Cheers to Everyedge

Pokitren

What a great and interesting history of the site turns out to be. I'm new, but I'm already interested :)

Last edited:

bases

wow,,memory lane,,was just looking at my past emails..i used to advertise with the winners edge back in the day in 2001
than they went online everyedge.com and than winnersedgeonline.com

used to deal with jeff tuttle and dean washington
curious if there still with this website

Last edited:

og

I have a bunch of copies but that wasnt it......I googled it and thats the only one that showed up

kamboski

Wow. 20 years. I joined Dec 20,2000. I wasn't even old enough gamble then haha. Used royal st Kitts, they didn't care.

Things have changed so much,..now tickers on fox have odds for games and u got cell phones with up.to date scoreboard and live tv. Back then if u had to go to a wedding or some other event u wouldn't know the score until u were home.

Glad EE still going strong...I still remmeber back in the day winners edge best bet was USC -16 over tcu. TCU had LaDainian and crush USC lol

bases

so true,,back than...turn tv on..and had to wait while scores are scrolling at bottom of the screen,,if its a college football game,,would take forever to see your score....wow has times changed

Wow. 20 years. I joined Dec 20,2000. I wasn't even old enough gamble then haha. Used royal st Kitts, they didn't care.

Things have changed so much,..now tickers on fox have odds for games and u got cell phones with up.to date scoreboard and live tv. Back then if u had to go to a wedding or some other event u wouldn't know the score until u were home.

Glad EE still going strong...I still remmeber back in the day winners edge best bet was USC -16 over tcu. TCU had LaDainian and crush USC lol