Monday Nighter

Elite

Usually like to tread lightly the first couple weeks of the season as many teams go through transitions from season to season, but one thing that stood out like a sore thumb yesterday was what most of us already knew that the NFC West is going to be the monster division this season again. Those teams will need to win their outside division and inter conference games because there won’t be many easy games in the division.

Las Vegas Raiders +3.5 ***

I suppose if your gonna bet the Raiders do it early in the season while they are still healthy and we all saw last season how they started on fire and many were predicting them to be a playoff contender. They usually start well and are catching a Ravens team coming in with no healthy running backs and their first round pick receiver also out, in fact the loss of Peters for the Ravens was the hardest blow, so the Raiders get a real gift to start the season in their new stadium finally with fans in the seats. I see to many reasons to take the 3.5 points count me in.

BOL for a great season to all my EE brothers!

Elite

It certainly was a surreal type game but is there any doubt that the Raiders were the better team on this night? If they stay healthy they will be a good team to bet on this season as they are almost always overlooked.