NBA- 2nd Round Series Play

AKSPORTS

HEllo guys. Scooped up a pretty nice take on the Warriors Series. It was actually a fun series to watch !! Going to re-invest half the winnings on what I feel is the better team in this Western Conference Series. I think the Grizz get this done in 6.

Memph -125 4 Units. I would play this even if Westbrook was healthy

BOL guys and enjoy rest of weekend

1sob

i think without westbrook okc wont go far
houston was a minor step forward and now faces a solid defensive team
will tail
GL

AKSPORTS

Thanks guys, i really feel strong with grizz here, wow, it was unreal the bulls win a game 7 on the road without 3 starters. Nets are a group of individuals with no heart. Let the bulls get up 17 at half.

fs49

Thanks guys, i really feel strong with grizz here, wow, it was unreal the bulls win a game 7 on the road without 3 starters. Nets are a group of individuals with no heart. Let the bulls get up 17 at half.
Given that the Bulls ended Miami's streak, do you think Bulls have any chance at winning any games in this series?

AKSPORTS

That was a stern special bulls win. Minus 3 starters, a 12 point dog, no prob, outright win by 7! Nate dog vs the world. The little guy took it to the heat.

AKSPORTS

Grizz looking good. Similar team to Bulls, these guys play hard and have slightly more talent than Bulls. Fun to watch.