No Three Shooting = No Win vs Zone = CUSE to FINAL FOUR

AKSPORTS

Good Morning Group. Really Enjoyed last nights board. I was swept TH night and swept the evil empire last night, gotta have a short memory in this business. Got two last minute winners with ORE and MICH getting the money ( Thank you Kazemi and BURKE) ! And I was lucky to get the push on the 12 in FLA line. Sure glad I bought that hook. Looked to me like FLA had no interest in covering. They could have blown them away by 20. 6 Missed FT's in the last couple minutes, The sickest was when the punk had a break away layup in final seconds, runs right for the hoop, goes into motion of going up for a dunk and then laughs and runs out the clock. Some say it was CLASSY to run out clock, ok sure, then why toy with the other team and us degens by going thru the motions of a maybe thunderous dunk. I really hope MICH takes down FLA Sunday. I will be backing them with the same 3.5 Units that they won me yesterday. Today I will keep it real simple. Marquette is one of the worst shooting teams from outside of 15 feet, true bricklayers or masons from 3, they had a cute run and steamed a lame duck Hurricanes team the other night, but its all over today and its back to Brew-town for the bald dome and his over achieving club today. Props to them for a great season but Grandpa Smug douche and his smoke show wife Juli Boeheim get to the final four once again. Back to Reality as the Cougar in Training arrives back from FT. Myers tonight right in the middle of the OH STATE- Wich state. I can't get any respect. It's 55 and spring-like in Chicago, remember, the boys of summer are back and ready to go Monday afternoon. BOLTA !!!

CUSE ML -200 3 UNITS

GL
AK

Jason

On the other side, but I'd be okay with a Cuse 3 pt win. I'd lose a smaller ML play, but would hit the bigger play on the spread and I'd be okay with that.
Jason

AKSPORTS

Cuse Worked out nicely, if you can't shoot, you don't stand a chance vs a zone and Marquette luck just ran out, nice run by buzz. Got a fav, now give me a dog!! Im off to the Airport. WIll likely be burying MICH tomorrow ML over FLA. OR ML parring with the Ville.

WICH STATE + 6 (-135) 1 UNIT (Bought a point in case of FT's at end)