Saturday Football

Garraund

Teaser
Air Force +4'
Wake Forest +10
Baylor pick...................pays +130................**

Total
Air Force First Half Under 18..........................***

Service academy unders hitting 80%. Tell me another ongoing college trend hitting that high with 47 head to head sample size.

Straight
Wake Forest +3..........................***

Much better team going into Chapel Hill. Throw out that ranked v. unranked at home garbage.

Michigan State -3..................***

Washington +7....................***

And just to piss off you Canadian golfers, I have walked the golf course everyday this week. It's chilly and sunny today, going at it again for day six in a row. Yesterday, I shot 79.

Ohara

Nice card, Good Luck
The Washington pick is interesting. Calling for rain and winds 15 mph. I like the dog and the UNDER becasue of weather.

SGR

You are right!! pissed me off while you were golfing I was on my roof cleaning
the gutters in the rain ! LOL LOL!!

Teaser
Air Force +4'
Wake Forest +10
Baylor pick...................pays +130................**

Total
Air Force First Half Under 18..........................***

Service academy unders hitting 80%. Tell me another ongoing college trend hitting that high with 47 head to head sample size.

Straight
Wake Forest +3..........................***

Much better team going into Chapel Hill. Throw out that ranked v. unranked at home garbage.

Michigan State -3..................***

Washington +7....................***

And just to piss off you Canadian golfers, I have walked the golf course everyday this week. It's chilly and sunny today, going at it again for day six in a row. Yesterday, I shot 79.
Fire picks

Garraund

I think he meant "fine." But if he meant fire, then maybe my picks were on fire? Or maybe that pick had already crashed and burned with Air Force? Dunno. I was playing golf. I'm going to co-opt the term. Get ready for Fire Picks, coming soon! :p