Sports Modelling

GarethBoo

Unfortunately, I can't help you with anything, but I would read about it too. I will follow this thread

meestermike

I'm reading some books on sports modeling not a lot out there. So if anyone has some tips on building 1.
pauly I purchased the Kindle digital version of Andrew Mack's 'Statistical Sports Models in Excel' Vol 1. It's a read I'll say that. If you have the patience in Excel; there's alot in it and be open minded. Follow the steps and you should achieve
He's also released Vol 2 but I'm not there yet.

GoSDQL

By modeling, are you trying to predict outcomes then compare your predicted outcomes to the lines to find betting opportunities?

GarethBoo

pauly I purchased the Kindle digital version of Andrew Mack's 'Statistical Sports Models in Excel' Vol 1. It's a read I'll say that. If you have the patience in Excel; there's alot in it and be open minded. Follow the steps and you should achieve
oh, thanks for the recommendation, you need to read it too

pauly11

yep i reading vol 1