Thanksgiving NFL

Elite

Season Record 17-13-1

Coming off an 0-3 run so lets proceed with some caution here. Also want to wish all our American brothers and sisters a happy thanksgiving today!!

New England Patriots +3 -20 4*

Nice 4* play for me tonight as I love the Pats in this spot. This is an AFC vs NFC matchup which makes it a must fade of the NFC team as the AFC is the superior conference and it’s not even close. These Vikings have been horrible of late in their last three games they beat Washington in a game they had no business winning, then they beat the Bills in another game they had no business winning with a hobbled Allen who should probably not played in the game where he threw three picks, and we all saw how pathetic they were versus the Cowboys last week. Everyone will be looking for a big bounce back from the Vikings after the no show last week, but in the Patriots they will arguably be facing the best Defence they have played all season and the Offence will be better than what they produced last week versus the Jets. THE Hoodie will have his team ready for Jefferson and company and taking back the 3 points is the way to go for me here, I strongly recommend paying for the hook if you play as this will be a close low scoring affair. Gl E

I have slight lean to theLions in the 1st game as they have finally put a nice winning streak together, they should score some points on the Bills today so I would take back the points here. Gl E