Turkey Day pros

Buffalloboy

A most wonderful Thanksgiving Day to all my EE family. I love the kick off to the Holiday season. The smells of the kitchen, calls from old and new friends. I can almost smell Garraund cooking a 5-course meal, glass of wine in hand and the kids all around. CC shoveling the ice for the annual pond hockey game and Coach lid busting him about the new Zamboni (that was funny), Ice Cold tossing out the holiday play list and so many other memories from years past here. I could go on all day...................Our kids are in Detroit for the Bills game and it seems it's already a hell of a party in the lot. Kinda strange for the warden and I to be alone, but we are cooking and laughing and getting ready for our Bills game.................
Buf/Det under 54.5 - 3* I see lots of predictions for a shootout. But with Allen still sore and Morse playing injured, I expect they will do the same as against Clev and play somewhat conservative. The Bills play calling has been leaning that way for a few weeks anyway. I think Det gets some points too, as the Bills D is still missing some key players in Edmunds and Rousseau and they are full strength, but it is Det at home on TG day. Line move from 52 to 54.5 is my Q to fade.
Dal -10 - 2* NYG have been a good story but damn near the whole O line is out. Missing secondary guys to boot. Little to no pressure on Dak is not a good recipe for cooking on Thanksgiving. May even tickle the over a bit if it drops some more?:unsure:
NE/Min over 42.5 - 1* and Minn -2.5 - 2* NE will be ready and they seem to be playing better the past few weeks. Cousins will be cousins, but I think the Vikes got embarrassed bad last week and he finds a way to score on the improved Pat's D.

GLTA and enjoy the day............

Buffalloboy

Not sure this will change anyone's play, but Buf just announced the Tre White is active today and will play against the Lions. For us Bills folks, It's a Thanksgiving treat. I may have to bump that under a * :cool:

Ohara

Happy Thanksgiving BB and we will meet at the window tonight for sure.
My biggest play today will be Dallas as NYG have been exposed. Minn at home ....yes.
Taking a stab at Detroit +10-20 for all the reasons you mentioned.....in a more conservative /low scoring affair....those points at home is the only way to play
NBL

Buffalloboy

Hey CC. Would have thought the 2 week cold snap got you there. Send a pic when the pond is ready. It brings back a ton of memories from being a kid in Buf area

Kappa

What a disgusting back door cover by the Giants. Could see that one coming a mile away when Maher missed the FG. Horrible beat. Let’s get it back in the night game.

Kappa

Thanks for the Vikes and over. Good way to end the night and congrats on a great 3-1 day in pros. Should have been 4-0, Maher missed FG leading to backdoor cover still pissing me off lol