• Im Vaxed and Agree

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Im vaxed and Disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not vaxed Disagree

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

GuardDawg30

My wife and I are both vaccinated...We got our first shot in January and the second one in February..Two of the main reasons we decided to get it was 1 because of our jobs...We are around a lot of people everyday and we worked the entire way through the pandemic....There were no days off in our profession and it was for peace of mind and general safety...The just in case factor...Second we had/have travel plans...We were in Vegas Memorial Day week when it opened back up...It was something to see and I have been out there many times throughout the years....We still have two more trips planned this year and the beginning of next year..I personally don't have a problem with a Vax passport, but I completely get the people who do...I personally think if you want to get the vaccine you get it and if you don't that is your decision...I would hate to be in the position of people who don't want to get it, but their workplace is mandating it...That is a tough one..Just my two cents...

rhodyjoe

400,000 people world wide have died as a result of the vaxes. With a Covid death rate of less than 1% why would anyone risk so much. If you are healthy even if you get Covid you will recover. However, If you have underlining health issues then by all mean take a vax but remember 400,000 people world wide have died. And not to mentioned strokes, internal bleeding to just mention a few of the side effects. Think your mask protects you. Well I went into a walk in freezer the other day with a mask on as was requested and guess what. My mask and everyone else wearing all different types of masks were leaking. You could see the mask leaking on four sides. That air you see from your mouth on a cold day is your breath which of course contains Bacteria . Scientifically speaking mask do not work; simply they are a feel good tool Our right reverend Dr Fauci stated the same early on in the so called pandemic. The yearly flu which has killed multi millions has never received the BS that this covid thing has receivecd. The choice is yours unless of course you are mandated to wear a mask which simply violates US constitutional rights.

rhodyjoe

400,000 people world wide have died as a result of the vaxes. With a Covid death rate of less than 1% why would anyone risk so much. If you are healthy even if you get Covid you will recover. However, If you have underlining health issues then by all mean take a vax but remember 400,000 people world wide have died. And not to mentioned strokes, internal bleeding to just mention a few of the side effects. Think your mask protects you. Well I went into a walk in freezer the other day with a mask on as was requested and guess what. My mask and everyone else wearing all different types of masks were leaking. You could see the mask leaking on four sides. That air you see from your mouth on a cold day is your breath which of course contains Bacteria . Scientifically speaking mask do not work; simply they are a feel good tool Our right reverend Dr Fauci stated the same early on in the so called pandemic. The yearly flu which has killed multi millions has never received the BS that this covid thing has receivecd. The choice is yours unless of course you are mandated to wear a mask which simply violates US constitutional rights.
My wife had a stroke recently. That caused us to rethink our position on the vax. After considerable thought we both got our vax. Hope we do not regret our change of heart!