WARRIORS - COME out to PLAYYYAY !!

AKSPORTS

Hey guys, Greetings from a flooded out Chicago Area. We have 7 inches of Rain here over the last 36 hours. I have been on DL last few weeks, had to get some treatments for Pancreas and been laid up and TKO since final four Saturday. Not a good way to live, gotta try to shake it. Not sure how much more of this I can take. I been tailing a few of your plays, had some luck with Todd's MLB dogs and followed a few others and scratched out a couple units. So thanks guys. My scribes just posted their SERIES prices and I found a few I like. I believe the DEN vs GSTATE series is a toss up with all the Denver Injuries and the way both of these teams go up and down the court. I see this going 7 and will have hedge opportunity if needed. My guys have at -600/+450 on the dog. I played a couple Units on the Dog. I am hoping for a tight series. With these odds if it goes to a 6th or 7th game I can buy out if needed.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS +450 2 UNITS I think this one stands out the most, should play out like G-STATE and DAL 2007.

BOL and have a great weekend.

1sob

i agree but the only thing that scares me is denver has home court and they were
almost unbeatable at home. if gs can steal 1 in den then it will be a series
i looked at the other series and the favs price are crazy
take care of yourself Ak

Last edited:

Everyedge

Super Moderator
thanks for stopping in AK. I hope things go well with your health. As AJ said, make sure to look after yourself.

good luck with the play. I like it.

Gorky

will be tough for the Warriors to win at Denver, but they should be competitive with Bogut; best wishes with your health AK

AKSPORTS

Thanks much guys, feeling better, just have to get some energy back! Im getting pumped for the hockey playoffs at end of month also. Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend.