1. B

NFL Sunday

I think Chiefs dline poses problems for Burrow as well. chiefs cover small lines at 7o percent clip. I’m in as well
  2. B

Packin heat SNF

Close one. Hard to imagine the Packer defense being that bad…
  3. B

Saturday play

Good luck!
  4. B

OB’s FIFA World Cup Thread

Make it $10m and you have a deal!
  5. B

Titans Pack

We sure are… we are a talented team that lacks fire in the belly. No leadership on either side of the ball. I think Rodgers ego hurts team chemistry.
  6. B

Titans Pack

Take the Titans plus 3 at even money. 5 star play for me.
  7. B

Dallas at Green Bay

You’re a great capper. That’s the way the ball bounces sometimes. Keep posting- we all know the risks…
  8. B

Wisconsin at Iowa

Thanks for the detailed write up. I’m a season ticket holder (grew up in GB) and have watched every game. I don’t disagree with anything you’ve stated. Have a great Sunday. If you’re ever interested in going to a game let me know…
  9. B

Wisconsin at Iowa

thanks for the winner. Packer line looks to easy today. How do you not take Dallas? So easy I’ll stay away. Your thoughts?
  10. B

Wisconsin at Iowa

I’ll tail. Home field another very big plus. Historically we’ve struggled. I feel more black and blue this year than green and gold or red. Really brutal.
  11. B

NFL Sunday

O - I teased Giants plus 9.5 and Bills minus 4 with 6.5 teaser. I like ‘‘em both - need to regain some momentum thus the tease. Best of luck..
  12. B

Dawg Pound

Agreed. Felt like we studied it well…