1. C

NFL Sunday Picks

Good luck gotta take kc at that number
  2. C

Sun nfl

Thanks its a gamble for sure not a huge fan of Goff and Lawrence playing really well also worried about the chargers defense but think Herbert is one of the best quarterbacks
  3. C

Sun nfl

Going to tail elites pick with Detroit who I also like and think are getting better each game along with the chargers ml think they can outscore Vegas today. 5* pays 20.5*
  4. C

Thirstday Picks

Don't get me wrong you win more money than I do just not seeing it tonight
  5. C

Thirstday Picks

Good luck not sure how you can like NE but I know you like to be different lol
  6. C

Thursday play

3 game parlay bills -3.5 with Colorado and Tampa nhl money line both games,think the hockey are easy ones maybe col has trouble and love the bills at the small spread would even like em -9.5... 4* pays 16.6* (played this in the morning I should have waited pays more now)
  7. C

Saturday play

Going Ohio st -8 have a feeling they beat up michigan today along with Maryland s Alabama and army money lines to get the odds up...4* pays 11*
  8. C

Friday Picks

Good luck like the picks
  9. C

The case for AO?

I would not watch football anymore if these changes were made
  10. C

Thursday play

Dallas -3.5 with Minnesota-2.5 played this a couple days ago when Minn dropped to 2.5 ,vikings got embarrassed last week but are still one of the better teams no? Don't think ne can score enough in this one...bought points with Dallas for some reason even though they should win easily 500 pays...
  11. C

EE Advice

You would say no to 12k guaranteed with 48 k still out there
  12. C

EE Advice

Even better like that idea
  13. C

EE Advice

I would be asking to split that money up if possible
  14. C

OB’s NFL long season thread

How did you get titans +3 first half looking good
  15. C

Thirstday Picks

Good luck! Why Calgary? I was thinking Tampa at pretty good odds but now I might not play it
  16. C

MAC Action week Wednesday

OMG the punter just kicked one for 10 yards net with no return
  17. C

MAC Action week Wednesday

Wow didn't know bowling green likes to go for it 4th and 5ish around midfield twice in the first quarter! Terrible coaching be lucky to win this game
  18. C

NFL sun

3 team money line parlay really like new England and Miami ,hopefully history repeats itself with green bay 350 pays 1175
  19. C

Thurs college

Good luck with the plays a few experts on Washington state
  20. C

OB’s College Football Thread

Killing it with the college! Good to see you on ull good luck