3. EE Sam

Broncos Hawks MNF

I'm with you OG...Here are some betting details on the game
  4. EE Sam

NFL thurs

Nicely done Chan...Rams didn't show up.
  5. EE Sam

EE PICK 6 Contest - WEEK 1

Week 1 Contest Odds ENTRY NAMEWeekly Points BUF at LAR (+2.5) NO at ATL (+5.5) BAL at NYJ (+7.5) PIT at CIN (-6.5) NE at MIA (-3.5) JAX at WAS (-3.5) SF at CHI (+7.5) CLE at CAR (-2.5) IND at HOU (+8.5) PHI at DET (+4.5) LV at LAC (-3.5) GB at MIN (+1.5) NYG at TEN (-6.5) KC at ARI (+3.5) TB...
  6. EE Sam

NFL Pick 6 Contest - Who's interested?

If you haven't been able to log in, go to https://www.runyourpool.com/p/j/c095967e56d34f5eb4a376c493403a9c
  7. EE Sam

NCAA Foots Sunday

Nice job O'Hara - Looks like Brian Kelly spent too much time eating crawfish and not practicing his special teams more.
  8. EE Sam

Thanks for all your support - the contest set up. Emails were sent. Ohara we going to get you something :)
  9. EE Sam

College FB is Back

With you Scotte on Pitt -7
  10. EE Sam

Life has been in the way for the past year. Post your interest in this thread. Will try to scrounge up some prizes for our last year winners as well as this year ones. EE Sam
  11. EE Sam

Hey Mike, are you free to chat this weekend Aug 6/7? let me know your availability. thanks!

Hey Mike, are you free to chat this weekend Aug 6/7? let me know your availability. thanks!
  12. EE Sam

College Bowl Schedule and Odds

Friday, December 17 Bahamas Bowl: Middle Tennessee (+10) vs. Toledo Cure Bowl: Northern Illinois (+10) vs. Coastal Carolina Saturday, December 18 Boca Raton Bowl: Appalachian State (-2.5) vs. Western Kentucky Celebration Bowl: Jackson State (n/a) vs. South Carolina State New Mexico Bowl...
  13. EE Sam

NFL Week 9

@Garraund You may want to hedge that teaser - Rodgers just tested positive for Covid.
  14. EE Sam

Congrats EE Sam

LOL Coachlid - way too kind. I've been terrible up until last week. I will think about a POW this week.
  15. EE Sam

Happy 20th anniversary

20 years old...makes me feel young. And thank you to all the great members who have kept this going.
  16. EE Sam

Hi Mike, there is a rule on promoting a site with a link. You can mention the site without...

Hi Mike, there is a rule on promoting a site with a link. You can mention the site without linking. On another note, my life has taken a bit of a turn with my parents and in-laws needing further care. I will be looking for someone to take over the site. Would you or anyone else be interested?
  17. EE Sam

TNF side

Good luck IP!
  18. EE Sam

NFL thurs

Good luck tonight - Not big on the Giants.