Ohara

Last Saturday was my best Saturday of the season. Went 10-6 +7.5* My grading was A+ as I hit 4-1 on 2*, 4-1 on 1*, and it was only the .5* that disappointed at 2-4. Season to date now a very profitable 60-55 +10.68*
In the MAC tonight

Ohio -3’ @ Ball State (2*)
Ohio on 5 game win streak and can clinch a spot in MAC Championship. Ball State has a nice team and rely upon a powerful RB, Carson Steel. They can only win if they can keep Ohio offense on the sidelines. With a dynamic passing attack and a complimentary run game, I think Ohio can control the field/clock and keep BSU offense on the sidelines. Other than an early conference loss to Kent St, Ohio’s only losses were to Penn State and Iowa State. Too much offense with Ohio tonight. BSU has not stopped good passing attacks yet and can’t trade points.

Toledo-15’ hosting Bowling Greem
BGSU had everything to gain last week, but got bombed in a lackluster effort against Kent St. This is a huge rivalry game which should put all other factors aside (these schools are only 25 miles apart.) Toledo has already clinched a spot in the MAC Championship Game. So who has the motivation to give us their “A” game. Who knows? IMO, Toledo is certainly more talented and can control the game with their run attack.
Would not be surprised to see BGSU stay within the number nor see Toledo run away late by 3 scores.
My safer play tonight would be
Teasing Toledo -9' to the UNDER 56’ for .5*
but its a PASS for me tonight
NBL

Ohara

I pulled the following from another site and I agree with the under. The weather does call for some snow or rain with the temps hovering above freezing ( 36 degree) The total currently sits at 50' NO PLAY FOR ME
"The perception is that these are two high-scoring offensive teams that could get into a back-and-forth matchup, but that is far from the truth. Bowling is a horrific offensive team that has been held below 18 points in six of 10 games this season, including failing to score more than 17 points in four of their last five ball games. With possible snow in the second half of this game, don't expect to see strong production from a Falcons offense that is 110th in the nation in offensive yards per pass attempt and 113th in yards per rush attempt. Toledo is also 23rd in the nation allowing just 4.9 yards per play. Toledo runs the ball on more than 55% of their plays and has not scored more than 28 points in any of their last three games. Toledo getting over 31 points and Bowling Green going over 17 points will be a challenge." .

Seymour24

Well done on Ohio...was watching the game and thought that the Ohio qb looked like the qb for the Lions in the CFL...turns they're brothers. With both of the stars of the game going out at the end of the 1st half, all the capping goes out the window!

Ohara

Well done on Ohio...was watching the game and thought that the Ohio qb looked like the qb for the Lions in the CFL...turns they're brothers. With both of the stars of the game going out at the end of the 1st half, all the capping goes out the window!
Glad the OHIO defense showed up when their QB went down. Had a non posted small bet on the OVER and that went down the drain when the Ohio QB went down, but a nice 2* win with OHIO

Ohara

The touts were sure wrong on the UNDER in the Toledo game LOL, and once again ( although it didnt affect the total, a starting QB ( for Toledo) was NOT on the injury report , yet was held out of the game. The MAC is notorious for this and surprised that more MAC teams dont get sanctioned by the NCAA.