Buffalloboy

It's been a great run for me in MAC midweek play. It's been the best year I've had since tailing RG1 back in the day. I am always hesitant to post records because I am a firm believer in Mojo, and bragging always seems to be dangerous, JMHO. Anyway, let's wrap this up with some wins and we can all have a beer at the window......... 💰 🍻🍸🥂
First up................
Ohio -2.5 - 3* Last week I was against Ohio as they were sitting pretty and expected them to be a bit flat. Sure enough, bingo. This week is a bit different though. BG has been hot due to the run D keeping them alive. They already have their ticket to go bowling, first time since 2015. With high hopes of a shot at the MAC champ game, they simply do not have the fire power to stay up with the Bobcats tonight. I believe they will play hard and think this game has value at under 55. However, BG has been outscored by an ave. of 9 PPG. They rank 99th in Offense with 21.5 PPG and 95th in Defense giving away 30. Give them a big advantage on TO at +14 and 4 blocked punts (2 for TD's) on ST. McDonald has been bright lately and will have to have a career game tonight to beat the Cats balanced D.
Ohio is 7-0 ATS against conf foes this year. They are just as hot as BG, and the flat effort last week will be long forgotten. Rourke has been great when he has played with 69% completion rate, 25 TD's and only 4 Ints. Ave 296 PYPG and 9.2 YPC, he simply been hot. He did come out last week against Ball St., but I think it was more out of caution then injury. Even if Harris is in tonight, it's gonna be the same against the Falcon weak secondary. I think BG played out last week in beating Toledo and go bowling. I'll take the home club who will not risk having BG get even close to making the MAC champ game with a win tonight.
Ball St +2.5 - 2* Last week I played the Cards with the expectation of them winning out to go bowling. To do this they have to overcome the MOH best unit, it's run D. Cards O against Hawks D shows that Ball St hold the advantage in Pass success rate, pass blocking and Havoc. If they can finish drives like they did last week. They can win this and bowl.
Ball St/MOH under 45 - 2* Since offense is not the highlight for either team here, it lends to a run heavy, low scoring game. ut i do expect Ball St to go over the top and get the win. They just can't do that alot of they will TO the ball.

GLTA See you guys at the window, beers in hand

Buffalloboy

Ok I must be having an issue here? I see everything from -11 to -3 for Ohio tonight. Not sure why, but I am going to pull my play down on the board of Ohio -2.5 and go with the under 55 -2*. I'm sorry for any confusion. I don't know what's up, but it isn't what I played? I even confirmed with my book and I'm in at Ohio Bobcats -2.5 and Ball St +2.5? Never seen this one before.

SGR

My book has been at 7 and no movement. I think it’s great you get -2.5. Now let’s cash. I’m already on the under

Kappa

Are you you didn’t bet Miami OHIO -2.5 thinking you are betting OHIO -2.5? So currently OHIO -5.5 you would not recommend a play? Also, the total is at 52.5, would you still recommend a play on the under at that number? Good luck buddy.

Last edited:

Kappa

Also, any update on Testicle State stud RB Steele? He left last week’s game in the 1H. Their running game suffered in the 2H last week w/o him in the loss to Ohio. Any update if he’s good to go tonight. Without him the Cards running game could be in trouble.

Buffalloboy

not a mistake that I would normally make considering it’s $$ Kappa. I’m not as sold on Ohio -5.5 and would rather divert to the total. Posting is a tricky thing since there are a significant amount of folks out there who look at our picks and follow. Granted, you have to play based on your own research. I try pretty hard not to post on hunches or feelings and never intend to mislead. That said, if I did make a mental error, I want to be up front before others tail off bad info. As for me, I still got Ohio at -2.5 with my book. Note that I do not use services or outlets, I bet through a private book so it’s different. Not trying to be snide, just being up front for anyone who is following.

Last edited:

Buffalloboy

I think we are still ok with Harris Kap. As long as he protects the ball that is. GL to da both of us. And Steele seems to be a toss up for Deez Nuts game. It’s a big one for Ball St so if he can go he will. JMO

Seymour24

Well done, bang on all the plays...-2.5 or -7 didn't seem it was going to matter either! Thanks for all the plays in the MAC this year...and Ohara too!