Buffalloboy

Back to the MAC for week 12 of kid's ball. Let's get some early padding to the weeks bank roll....................

BG/Tol over 49 - 2* It's against the grain and JP to take this over. Tol is already in the Champ game and that makes for a more motivated BG team trying to get #6 and go bowling. Tol will score thru the air easy and often against a weak BG secondary. BG run stuffing D has been keeping them in games, and if they can shut down Finn and the rotation of RB's, they keep this close. Also lends to Tol going down field in the air. I see BG fighting hard against a team who is settled into the Champ already, playing more cautious to avoid injuries, and they know tonight is the change to get this done. If they have to try next week against Ohio who is surging, it's bowl hopes will be over. I may also sprinkle a play on BG +16.5 but not as a posted play.

Ohio -3.5 - 3* Bobcats are simply on fire. Ball St blew the change to get to 6 wins last week after a hard-fought TD lose to Toledo. at home. Asking for a road win in the last 2 weeks play to go bowling is a tall order. Ohio will get out early and coast to the easy cover tonight on the road. Again, I lean to the under 57 here, but not as a posted play

GLTA

Buffalloboy

Thx Ohara. On side plays I hedged BG and the points along with under in Ohio/Ball. Just was not confident enough to post em. NBL though