Elite

Season Record 1-2
Won’t be around all morning so want to post these plays tonight.

Indy Colts +5.5 5*
Love the Colts in this spot!! Here’s a team many felt would be a top tier player in the AFC in most pre season polls but they come out winless in their 1st two, tying one, and losing their last game in embarrassing fashion. They now play their home opener after being lambasted in both the local and national media all week long, and I’m sure they will want to silence everyone with a big performance over this Chiefs team which may not be as hungry after the 2-0 start. Colts will get a big offensive weapon back from injury in Michael Pittman and although I was also counting on getting back Shaquille Leonard a monster LB it seems he will be held out. I see this as tight game which will be decided by a field goal either way, it’s a monumental game for the Colts who need to put their season on course here Sunday. Take back the 5.5 and a money line sprinkle is also in order. E

Bills-Dolphins Over 53 4*

Another one I like quite a bit. I was leaning Bills all week but changed course after the announced season end for Micah Hyde their monster safety whose absence will make Dolphins receivers very happy Sunday. I can easily see both teams scoring at will in this one with all the offensive firepower on both sidelines. I think the Bills win a shootout so I’ll play it Over. E

Should be around in the late afternoon tomorrow with a late game. Gl to all

Steven b

Season Record 1-2
Won’t be around all morning so want to post these plays tonight.

Indy Colts +5.5 5*
Love the Colts in this spot!! Here’s a team many felt would be a top tier player in the AFC in most pre season polls but they come out winless in their 1st two, tying one, and losing their last game in embarrassing fashion. They now play their home opener after being lambasted in both the local and national media all week long, and I’m sure they will want to silence everyone with a big performance over this Chiefs team which may not be as hungry after the 2-0 start. Colts will get a big offensive weapon back from injury in Michael Pittman and although I was also counting on getting back Shaquille Leonard a monster LB it seems he will be held out. I see this as tight game which will be decided by a field goal either way, it’s a monumental game for the Colts who need to put their season on course here Sunday. Take back the 5.5 and a money line sprinkle is also in order. E

Bills-Dolphins Over 53 4*

Another one I like quite a bit. I was leaning Bills all week but changed course after the announced season end for Micah Hyde their monster safety whose absence will make Dolphins receivers very happy Sunday. I can easily see both teams scoring at will in this one with all the offensive firepower on both sidelines. I think the Bills win a shootout so I’ll play it Over. E

Should be around in the late afternoon tomorrow with a late game. Gl to all
Love the Colts play big loss for the bills Micah Hyde that sucks. Good luck with your plays

Buffalloboy

GL today E. Bills will be fine since Beane and McD have built in the depth needed. May not be the best this week so I too like that over.

GuardDawg30

GL today Elite...I am looking at the over in the Buffalo/Miami game also...Buffalo has a lot of guys hurt or out on defense...Should be score at will for both teams today.

Elite

Nice day with the family so I didn’t watch any games but the cell phone was working overtime following my 5*
Heard Ryan was horrible, but the D picked it up with the everything on the line for the colts. Bills Ov was disappointing but I can’t say I didn’t have some trepidation about the hot humid conditions Miami is notorious for in September I really should have made that one a 3* I’m playing the late game so thought I’d share.

Broncos-49ers Un 45 3*

The top two Un teams in the NFL last season were the Patriots and the Broncos. They both started the season with Un cashes in their first two games, in week 3 the Pats play the Ravens a top Ov team which makes it a no play, and here tonight the Broncos face a 49ers team that ranks amongst the top Un teams as well with their stingy Defence hence a play to the Un 45 tonight in what should be a tight game. I might lean to Broncos if I were betting a small parlay in the thin air tonight. E