Elite

Season Record 17-14-1

Stuck on 17 wins for a couple weeks now, time to get back on the win train today!!

Tennessee Titans +1 4*

Titans are perfect versus the point spread this season, you bet on them every week and you cash plain and simple and I don’t see that trend changing today versus a Bengals team that knocked them out of the playoffs last season. Revenge is the motivating factor here for a Titans team that will look to slug it out with these Bengals who will be without Chase again today, and I’m not sure if Cincinnati will bring the same level of emotion as the Titans here today, let’s take the 1 point with the home team looking to stay perfect against the spread!! E

Las Vegas Raiders +4 3*

Seattle have been a nice story in the first half of the season with Geno Smith exceeding all expectations which has lead to the line makers juicing their lines of late which is especially the case today. I don’t see the Seahawks as a 4 point favourite in this spot today versus a Raiders team who come in here feeling good about themselves after stealing the win at Denver last week. Carr and company can put points on the board and although they have gotten off to a horrible start to the season, there is some life in their Offence of late which should serve them well in this game today. I’m banking on this being a close game throughout and taking back the 4 points is the way to go here.E

Green Bay Packers +6.5 3*

I will take my chances with these Packers today plus the 6.5 points versus an Eagles team that seems to be regressing somewhat in their last couple games. Eagles were very fortunate to escape losing their second consecutive game at the Colts last week and may not be as good as everyone thought they were. Rodgers has been looking good for the Pack of late and we have all come to know how well he performs in prime time, I will gladly take back the 6.5 points in a game I firmly believe the Pack can win outright!! E

Ohara

Nice picks and there are some fairly good handicappers out there that are loving Green Bay and I agree. GL