Coachlid

Lots of HD's this week....which one to make a wager on?
Jets?...Cinci is about to explode...they are 2 good to be playing this badly....or, maybe they are just CINCI...Jets playing to win...Never Trust The Jets!! Pass
Miami?...Bills have injuries but GM built team to overcome the blow of injuries and 'plug in place' mentality works for them.Allen is on another level than most QB's with only 3 yrs. experience...his progress to an elite QB is nice to see...cause an athlete is only as good as he wants to be!...Remember that...Bills go as far as Allen goes....Gawd they look good....Never Trust The Bills!! {I do like Fins in this spot}...Nah....Pass.
NE...Bet against the best NFL coach EVER!!?? This guy coached Lawrence Taylor.(who many consider the best defensive player....EVER...) but this is not the same Patriot teams we are usually seeing. NFL Talent level low...coaching up players to get to an elite level...anyone think of their 1st round pick this year.
Yeah...what's his name form Alaska central HS?...lol...No really who the hell was this O-lineman? Has played ok....but please....QB is not Brady so don't get caught in the trends when NE is a HD....they have not been in that role a lot....but....Baltimore...Bilenchick will take Lamar out of the game....can WR get ope...run the ball...not allowing NE putrid offence to get on the field?
I like Balt....don't like em enough to make it my HD play though.
I like a Road Fav this week in a division game...Philly-6.5 @ Washington....Philly showed me last week that they can play 3 games....and play them well...schedule is good to them 1st 5 games...Wash is below par team with good coaching.(see NE above)..and you will see why Wentz will try to pay back his old SB winning team from cutting his sorry ass...not today...Philly D very good...weather could be a factor...Hurts seeing the weapons he has very well...RPO is a part of the game that Hurts gets...A fantasy stud that will do his part and cover the 6.5.
Enough writing...seems I have the 'G' system today..Garrund help me...LMAO
Play is Philly -6.5**

Attachments

Last edited:

Ohara

Agree that this is / could be a DOG Sunday
In my pick 6 I have 5 dogs and will wager on them with varying units.
GBay
NYJ
Tenn
Hstn
Atl
NBL

Coachlid

Nice day so far...Going to take the UNDA 45* in 49er/Donks night game.
Prime time games have an amazing trend to the Under L3Y.
GL on ur plays today...Lidder

Last edited: