Default Rebuilding my System

I didn't want to clutter up the plays board with this, as I will be using this as a dairy for the next few days. I have been hammering numbers like crazy to the point where I can "air bet" for the next few days and make sure I have it right, it looks good and went 5-1 on 12/28, backtested over ALL of the games played so far this year it's hitting quite well and is 16-1 on 5* plays.. (similar to last year) so now it's time to put it out there for a few days and see how it does with no money involved...

These are the early plays with the opening lines for 12/29... I will adjust it when I wake up tomorrow as the offshore's adjust their lines...

AGAIN, I'm using this as a blog per se and am NOT WAGERING ANY MONEY.... YET

Georgia / Auburn OVER 145.5 3*

Loyola-Chicago / Drake OVER 138 3*

Vanderbilt / LSU OVER 148 3*
    Last edited by WiZ; December 29th, 2016 at 01:05 AM.

Hope you found the mojo, WIZ
    If I recall, have you been more accurate when conf play starts in the past?

r

R- that's a tough question to answer as I only kept track of my plays last year on this site and can't seem to go back that far in my posts to take a closer look. I personally like the conference play aspect for an extra dimension to my capping as there are common opponents and past trends to look at. I don't put much a lot of weight on those things, but when my system puts out 12 plays in a day, I attempt to pick out the best 3-5 plays that I can. I don't like to play a lot of plays in a given day, so last year what I would do was post/wager by the time slots as I was able to gauge how I was doing and bet according to that...

Lines are up at the onlines and they have moved a bit so here are my final "fake bets" for the day....

Georgia / Auburn OVER 146.5 5*

Loyola-Chicago / Drake OVER 139 3*

Portland / Pacific OVER 136.5 3*

Vanderbilt / LSU OVER 148 2*

Hey Wiz your a legend! 4-0 tonight...
    Easy Peasy Never in Doubt all 4 plays!
    I Believed in your adjusted system and played all 4!
    Hope you turned the corner let's keep it going...
    Its Hammer Time! Barnburners... Lol

Glad to hear you cashed MK! My brother threw all the plays in a 1* parlay and he was quite happy obviously. There are no plays today, so I will throw some money at them tomorrow and post again in the wagering forum. Hopefully I have the ship back on course!

blah
    Gotta like the old Hammer Horror films ...

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence talbot View Post
    blah
    Couldn't let the thread die I take it? It was back in December but you had to make a comment? Mods if you want to delete this thread by all means do so. I wouldn't want to ruffle Lawrence's non contributing feathers anymore....

LT y are u hating on a Legend? The Wiz gets by far the most views on this forum and everyone is pulling for him, his track record speaks for itself he's made up legendary units in the past.
    U truly have nothing better to do but post your negative comments which are completely out of line and unwarranted.
    LT if u cant contribute in a positive way or post a few winners let alone make up 100 units don't post anything at all... TY!