Default Thanks to Greg Dempson

Your opinions are GOLD...Thanks for the 4-0 on the Wild Card round and the 2-0 in the BCS Championship game. Couldn't be better!!!

You're welcome falcon67. I'm glad to know that I made at least one person happy with those first half plays.

I'm curious, are you a Falcons fan? Did you know they began play in the 1966 season and they were a BIG dog, catching +27 points at Green Bay in game #7. They didn't come close to covering that number as they lost 56-03. The Falcons also had a tough go while getting +20 in their second season vs. the Falcons and they lost 23-00. There was no significant threat when Atlanta was @ +14 at Detroit, losing (38-07.)

Regardless, EE Sam will definitely be posting my selection on the Seattle/Atlanta side in the first half.
    Last edited by greg dempson; January 11th, 2017 at 04:05 AM.

You must have quite the data base Greg,Thanks for all you do. RG1

You are also welcome RG1.

Since 1961 in post season play there is a system that's live and in this system the home team in the Atlanta/Seattle game is 87.5% ATS.

More recently, (since 1998,) the host is 9-2 = 82% ATS regardless of the line and also 10-01 st. up in those last 11. For a playoff system a sampling of 11 games in 18 seasons is not that bad.

The system is also 13-0 ATS when favored by 13 or less.

Thanks Falcons it is. RG1

The Falcon refers to something other than football. My favorite team (even now) 49ers.

Thanks Greg for the wonderful posts. I only wish I could contribute the way you and so many others do. My NBA is struggling but I'll keep rolling with it.

Hoops is a grind, hang in there and tough it out. I got beat a couple of nights ago in double OT in a NBA game and then saw a potential College win evaporate into a loss with a few ticks on the clock. I've also been hook a fair bit this season, so much in fact, I feel like I'm Captain Morgan on a rum bottle!

WhT a system this is Greg. Let's ride those high 80% plays
    I always like the underdog until he get's the girl, then I become the dog!!!
    Never forget those who are willing to do what many reap the benefit of!!