Default Monday Ball 4.16

Got the sweep yesterday, though the second parlay reverted to a straight play on St. Louis at -170 as KC had tornadoes and such. I don't miss hiding in my parents' basement when the sirens went off, I'll tell you that. Otherwise a lovely place to live.

Today, one stands out from the get go: Skoglund vs. Garcia up in Toronto. SB doesn't have a line yet, but it looks like -170 or so.

Blue Jays -170......retw **

Skogy has 13+ lifetime ERA in the majors dating back to May of '17, and while the Royals have played well up North of late, the Jays are getting timely hits and have a bit of a roll going. Royals have managed just 5 hr's this entire season. Yikes. Garcia serviceable. Until the Royals can put some pieces together and play ball, it's *anyone playing the Royals* for me...

Line came out high, -210. So lets pair the Jays with the Yankees to get -112.

Parlay Jays and Yankees -112.......**

As an FYI, there's currently talk of potentially postponing the Jays game, due to giant hunks of ice falling off the CN Tower.

Beautiful day for February 74th.

BOL to you!

Thanks Don, looks like your info was spot on. The Yankees play has become a single. I'll try playing against Skogy tommorrow for the third day in a row. Hope the Royals get out and party hard tonight...

Adding:

Philadelphia -126............retw ****

Thought about my baseball plays and stars and have decided to go with a simple one to one unit to star ratio for the baseball season. I'm never going to risk more than five hundred on a baseball game, so it seems pretty easy to just go one-to-one. That way you can adjust your unit size accordingly.

* one unit
    ** two units
    *** three units
    **** four units
    ***** five units