1. These Terms and Conditions apply if you enter Baseball Season Wins 2016 Contest(“the Game”) located at http://www.everyedge.com (“the Website”). You are bound to play within the terms and conditions of play as specified.
2. The competition is open to EveryEdge members who have completed all necessary account verification procedures.
3. The Game is only open to persons residing in a country where the Game is not prohibited or otherwise unlawful.
4. The contest is free to enter. Entries accepted starting March 23, 2015 .
5. The Game is based on picking the outcome based on the Over and Under oddsdisplayed on the web site. Contestants must select the outcomes (one outcome per event) based on the contest handicap of for all the events listed in the Game.There are 30 events. Contestants may not select both sides of an event of the same event on a single entry.
6. Contest winners will be determined by the total number of points accumulated at the end of the professional baseball season that begins on April 2, 2016 and ends on October 2, 2016. Each winning selection will be credited one point.
7. Contestants must submit their selections to EveryEdge.com prior to the cut off time of April 17, 2016 23:59. Any contestant who fails to submit selections prior to the cut off time, will not be entered into the Contest. This time deadline is strictly enforced.
8. If more than one submission is erroneously received for an entry, then the first submission of selections associated with the entry will be the official selections of record.
9. All MLB games must be complete for the Baseball Season Win Totals Contest to be considered valid. If the season is shortened or amended, EveryEdge.com reserves the right to make changes or have Baseball Season Win Totals Contest cancelled.
11. All Nevada Sports Book House Rules and Regulations apply to this contest unless otherwise stipulated in these rules.
12. Sign-up deadline is 23:59 pm PT on April 17, 2016.
13. EveryEdge.com reserves the right to cancel this contest or refuse to accept any registration if the same could violate any laws, ordinances or regulations. Furthermore, EveryEdge.com may cancel the contest in the event of technical difficulties or other occurrence circumstances beyond the control of EveryEdge.com.
14. Prizes and odds to win are based on total number of contestants.
15. PRIZES: This competition is open to EveryEdge.commembers that register and participate in the Game. Winners will be informed of their prize by email. If your details are incorrect or need amending, please contact Everyedge.com. In the event of two entrants finishing level on points scored for any prize in the competition, the winner will be determined by the below tie-breaking rules (See Rule #16).
(i) First place prize is one $250 gift card
EveryEdge.com’s decision in relation to the award of prizes and all other matters associated with the Game will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prizes are non-transferable and there are no alternative prizes unless determined by EveryEdge.com. In the event that prize(s) are unavailable, a equivalent will be offered.
16. Tie-breaking rules will be applied if necessary to determine the winner. If a tie exists, the tie breaker system is the member who submitted their entry the earliest into the Game (date/time recorded. In the unlikely occurrence of a tie after the tie-breakers, the champion will be determined by a draw.
17. After the final winner is posted, a three (3) day verification period will be allowed. Any disputes with the contest and the results or prize allocation must be provided to EveryEdge.com in writing within this verification period. At the end of this time, The Baseball Season Win Totals Contest results will be declared official. In the event of a dispute, the decision of management is final.
18. This contest is open to EveryEdge.com members that register and participate in the Contest for 2016 season. On October 3 2016, participants will be analyzed and the winner with the most points will win the first prize. In the event of two contestants finishing level on points scored for the top prize in the competition, the winner will be determined as per the tie-breaking rules (See rule 16).
19. GENERAL: EveryEdge.com’s decision in relation to the award of the prize and all other matters associated with the Game will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is non-transferable and there are no alternative prizes unless determined by EveryEdge.com.
21. Entry into the Game constitutes permission for EveryEdge.com to use the names, team selections and photographs of participants at its discretion. All winners shall be required to participate in any such publicity as EveryEdge.com reasonably require.
22. DATA: By entering this game you acknowledge that you may receive newsletters by email from
EveryEdge.com and may be contacted by EveryEdge.com after the game has finished.
23. No customer is allowed to enter more than once. If a customer is found to have entered more than once, only the first registered entry will be eligible for the prize. Any additional entries will not be eligible for the prize, and may be removed from the game entirely.
24. Incorrect, incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. The computer record will be considered to be the entry. The decision of EveryEdge.com is final.
25. The website may not be available at all times. EveryEdge.com cannot be held liable if the website is unavailable at any time. EveryEdge.com does not accept liability for technical, hardware, data or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network conditions which may limit or prohibit the opportunity to participate in the Game.
26. TEAM NAMES: Each contestant, identified by their EveryEdge.com member name, may submit only one entry. EveryEdge.com reserves the right to refuse member names that are felt in its sole opinion to be inappropriate or offensive. Unsuitable names will be deleted and the team will appear under the entrant’s name.
27. EveryEdge.com reserve the right themselves to refuse to accept any entry which, in their sole opinion, does not comply with the terms and conditions of the competition or which contravenes the spirit of the competition. EveryEdge.com further have an absolute discretion to disqualify any entry, or vary, amend or waive the terms and conditions of the competition at any time and participants agree that no liability shall attach to EveryEdge.com as a result thereof and that the exercise of such discretion shall not result in any compensation being payable or paid to any participant. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
28. Any site users or entrants found to be attempting or suspected of attempting to hack into any servers or systems run by EveryEdge.com will be immediately removed from the system and have any entry cancelled. Such users will have no right to any prize and EveryEdge.com reserves the right to report the matter to the relevant authorities.
29. EveryEdge.com takes no responsibility whatsoever for anything that may be published on any private or public message board(s).
30. EveryEdge.com will make all reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the Game information on the Website and to update such information on a regular basis, but do not guarantee that such information will be accurate or up-to-date at all times.
31. EveryEdge.comreserve the right to investigate any complaints that they receive but shall be under no obligation to do so. Should EveryEdge.com choose to exercise this right, their decision shall be final and binding on all complainants and they shall not enter into any correspondence regarding its decision or any other matter.
32. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions proves to be illegal or unenforceable, this shall not prevent the remaining provisions continuing in full force and effect.
33. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted in accordance with English law and the entrants agree that all claims arising from their participation in the Game which they may bring against EveryEdge.com will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.