By Greg Dempson
Boston Bruins at Calgary Flames
I am 2–3–3 in the NHL this season with all games for 1.0-unit with that 1.0-unit equating to $200.00 and I’m down exactly $200.00 with these eight Every Edge games. Onto tonight’s selection.The Calgary Flames have won five consecutive home games and face the Boston Bruins tonight. The Bruins are 8–2–1 away from home this season and enter tonight’s game off a 3–2 shootout loss against the Oilers on Wednesday night.
Boston’s goalie has not been confirmed as of this report but with Rask stating 17 games this season and the Bruins traveling a short distance from Edmonton to Calgary and having a night off, I expect Rask to be in goal tonight. In six road starts Rask has allowed 13 goals and his save percentage is 93.5%. In his last four starts Rask has allowed 8 goals and his save percentage has improved to 93.7%.
Kari Ramo has been confirmed in goal for Calgary. Ramo has most certainly getting the majority of starts as this will be his 14 consecutive start. Ramo’s 5–2 at home with a save percentage of 90.1%. In his last four starts Ramo has allowed 10 goals, (2.5 per contest,) and his save percentage is 90.0%.
View From Center Ice
· Boston is 20–09 when on the road and the O/U is 5.5 goals.
· Calgary is 5–13 in their last 18 Friday games while the Bruins have won four straight Friday contests.
· The Bruins are 6–0 when playing with one day of rest.
· Calgary is 2–9 in their last 11 when off a win.
· The Bruins have won five of their last seven vs. Calgary, (but have lost their last two.)
My Every Edge NHL Game of the Night is on the Boston Bruins –112 on the money line.
For additional winning information and systems visit www.gregdempson.com.