Garraund's latest activity

• Garraund
    Garraund replied to the thread Conference Championships.
    Take the seven while you can. Hook gonna come soon. Chiefs beat Rams in Super Bowl
  • Garraund
    Garraund replied to the thread Sunday Rd of Div PO's.
    Sweet potato curse?
  • Garraund
    Garraund replied to the thread Gimmie ur Best Play.
    Air-Fryer Roasted Caramelized Bananas 2 ripe bananas, cut diagonally 1 tbsp butter 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon butter Drizzle melted butter, sugar and cinnamon on bananas and cook...
  • Garraund
    Garraund replied to the thread Sun Jan 23.
    " Michael Giacchino " The Batman { 2022 } !!! &&& ****
  • Garraund
    Garraund replied to the thread NFL DIVISIONAL WEEKEND.....
    Good luck with the Rams today
  • Garraund
    Garraund replied to the thread NFL divisionals afc nfc abc.
    Great calls on the totals (glad you didn't play your side predictions!!) Rooting for your dad. Go dad!!!
  • Garraund
    Garraund replied to the thread NFL Games this weekend.
    You're not kissing my sister!!
  • Garraund
    Garraund replied to the thread Bold Predictions.
    Under tonight, eh? Bold indeed.
  • Garraund
    Garraund replied to the thread Sunday Picks.
    Good luck today Ice. That is all.
  • Garraund
    Garraund replied to the thread how do u beat yesterday.
    Brady and Rodgers might both retire after this weekend...
  • Garraund
    Garraund replied to the thread Teasers.
    You tease two games to get one in the books as a winner, and extra points to play with in the second game. Gives you huge opportunities to find a middle and win both ways. You tease to give...
  • Garraund
    Sheep beat Desperadoes Herd beat Natives All four road teams win this weekend LAR +3 4* BUF +1' 3* Tease LAR +9 & BUF +7' 4* Parlay LAR ML BUF ML +340 2* Propositions (all for cheese &...
  • Garraund
    Garraund replied to the thread Wildcard Sun.
    Condolences. Rest in peace.
  • Garraund
    Just one play this evening. I like LA Chargers tonight. Particularly if Raiders are already in by kickoff. Should know that here by 4:30 pm. Raiders are in with Jax win and Steelers loss. LA...
  • Garraund
    3-1 +9.8 units yesterday NFL Teaser Six points Cincinnati +10' Dallas pick Risk: 3 stars NFL 'Ah' ML Parlay (6 teams) Tita-155 New Engla-1300 Phila-260 Buffa-1000 Indiana-380 Tampa -950 Risk: 2...
  • Garraund
    Garraund replied to the thread NFL Sunday.
    Also, where's my under? Your contract stipulates that you post one NFL under each week. You are in violation of your terms of service. *grumbles*
  • Garraund
    Nice job yesterday. I hear you have new sister-wives now. Guess you'll be needing that 20 from CC.
  • Garraund
    Garraund replied to the thread Pros Sunday.
    The thought of extra wardens chills me to the bone... You just knew you were going to lose that bet when you offered him points or straight up... Good luck with the teaser today
  • Garraund
    Stinky picks. But sometimes those work out when you time them right. Good luck today
  • Garraund
    Garraund replied to the thread sunday.
    Good luck with the picks