Recent content by HENHOUSE

1. H

Louey ...the Man !!!

I was rushing home to pinch off a LOAF and I noticed that you WON that GULFSTREAM #6 race.... I won my matchup with your winner... Simply amazing... I am not sure if I am happy to win or MAD cause I waste money on other PLAYS.. THANKS BUDDY HH
  2. H

Thursday with the CHICKEN...

Ok... I think I am officially exhausted and plan to take some time off after today... Did some heavy heavy capping and need a little break and gear up for FOOTBALL PLAYOFFS...god I really love that time... 13-8 in my bowl picks......not bad cause if you remember we ran off like 5 straight...
  3. H

MONDAY with the CHICKEN...

Wednesday with the CHICKEN... Well... Yesterday started out like gang busters than BAM...fell off the table.... Winning.. South Carolina FSU UNDER OKLA Then lost... COLORADO OVER COLO UNDER LSU....(what the f*ck happened in that game...went to bed with it 7-0...second quarter...woke up and...
  4. H

New Years Day !!!!

Well....almost ran the table... If not for WASH ST -2 at the half...we would have ran it...... Winning: OVER CLEMSON/LA TECH LOUISVILLE (ML) NCA (ML)...(1000*) ! WASH ST (ML) ...(1000*) ! If I could have slapped more coin on that NCA I would have....NCA was simply too tough for that young...
  5. H

My New Year's Resolutions....

TO CONTINUE TO HATE SOCCER ! TO NEVER BE UPSET CAUSE I MISSED A PAC 10 GAME ! TO STOP BETTING..... Ok.....I'll shoot for two out of three !!! HH
  6. H

WASH ST -2 (1st Half)

(500*) WASH ST -2 (1st Half) I see absolutely NO REASON this doesn't get ugly FAST !! As stated in another post.... The middle of PURDUE'S D is gone...quit ...backed up...DEMANDED TO GO HOME.... Wash St spreads you out so that they can throw..... Now they can spread you out and RUN ...
  7. H

Happy New Year All !!!!!!!

WELL HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE..... I want to wish everyone a safe and happy NEW YEAR at this time... If you are going out...please make sure you find that PREGNANT NEIGHBOR to drive you all around..... (EVEN though our pregnant neighbor is pregnant...we still have to PAY HER...go figure in...
  8. H

OVER 20 ....SKINS/SAINTS...2nd HALF

I look for these two teams to really open it up.... Why not.....no use playing conservative..... GOING HOME ANYWAY...this PLAYOFF SEASON... OVER 20 2nd Half (300*) HH
  9. H

Oilers

(300*) OILERS over DEVILS I love this matchup...... Devils are a tired team...not a place to play if one is tired... OILERS WIN !! GL ALL HH
  10. H

Need To Watch Hightlights ....

tonite on ESPN to see two wild things.... One.... There was a HIT in the CAROLINA/ZONA game that was simply too much to handle... One of those RECEIVER over the middle and BAM...HELMET GOES flying ..... Also gotta see this field goal by DOUG CHRISTIE of the CHARGERS..... It hits the right...
  11. H

Over 19...turkeys & Chargers

Throwing caution to the wind are these two toilet teams.... 19 is very reachable and worth a solid play.... (400*) GL ALL HH
  12. H

Kings -.5 !!

My guru HOCKEY BUFF says...KINGS all the WAY... (300*) HH
  13. H

Saturday with the CHICKEN...

Ok....well finally got a win in the BOWLS.... After going 2-0 to start the BOWL SEASON...I have rattled off like 6 straight LOSSES..... Until this OVER 58 TEXAS/WASH game came home last nite.....and that was scary at the start with the 1st quarter going SCORELESS and then the next three going...
  14. H

Over 58....tx/wash...

Gotta agree with BAWG.... OVER 58 !! APPLEWHITE is back....THAT is the key... SIMMS was and is HORRIBLE...... APPLEWHITE is a complete and utter gun slinger.... I can not see WASH scoring less than 24 ..... I can see Texas scoring much more... Bumping this play up to a 500* !! GL ALL SEE...
  15. H

Friday in the HENHOUSE....

I am still not over the 53pts that ND scored last nite in the second half...after scoring a HUGE 23 in the first half....to kill my UNDER...by 5 pts... Still not over it..... And I am still not over MO "BETTA" VAUGHN going to the METS....he is on my FANTASY BASEBALL TEAM, which only has one...