Kappa's latest activity

• K
    Kappa replied to the thread NFL divisionals afc nfc abc.
    Good luck! And continued success!
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread Sunday.
    That fumble was huge. We need a Brady come back now.
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread SUN NFL.
    Good luck
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread Sunday Picks.
    Good luck
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread Sunday.
    Good luck.
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread Sunday Rd of Div PO's.
    Good luck BB
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread NFL Playoff Pool.
    I Costanzed myself today. Liked LAR and Buf in our pool. But bet on TB lol and will be on KC lol I went 0-2 in the pool yesterday so decided to fade myself today lol haha may have been a bad idea...
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread 1.23.
    No bad luck G! I’m on opposite sides today. Like Tompay and KC. Surprised you trust Stafford over Brady today. No way I would put money on Stafford in a big game like this. Let him prove me wrong...
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread Teasers.
    I got a couple of forums for you for that type of tease lol
  • K
    Kappa reacted to Garraund's post in the thread Teasers with Haha Haha.
    You tease two games to get one in the books as a winner, and extra points to play with in the second game. Gives you huge opportunities to find a middle and win both ways. You tease to give...
  • K
    I hate teasers more than parlays. Never play them. Looking at teasers when posted here I find that moving the points didn’t really matter or betting them straight would have been better off. I...
  • K
    Paging Garraund lol paging Garraund lol
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread NFL Playoff Pool.
    Kambo was the only one in the pool who took Cincy wow Coach??? You bet on Cincy but took Ten in the pool?
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread Bold Predictions.
    Good luck on the Pack!! Great call on the Bengals and Tannehill’s mistakes. Vrabel also to blame with such conservative possession with 2 minutes left. It’s like he wanted to play for OT and not...
  • K
    Kappa reacted to Coachlid's post in the thread Bold Predictions with Like Like.
    Squeaked out a win on Cinci....so making a play in late game. Taking A$$hole Rogers and the Pack in Night cap Play is GB -5.5**
  • K
    Kappa reacted to Coachlid's post in the thread Gimmie ur Best Play with Like Like.
    Do you think the Bills played their BEST game last week? They are playing at an extremely high level....KC tough at home and streaking.
  • K
    Kappa reacted to Coachlid's post in the thread Gimmie ur Best Play with Like Like.
    I really like this play....Rams have to play mistake free football.....Stafford cannot turn the ball over.....But I like the Rams outright also.
  • K
    Kappa reacted to ScotteG5565's post in the thread Gimmie ur Best Play with Like Like.
    TB -2.5 KC -2 GB/SF ov 47
  • K
    Kappa reacted to McDuff's post in the thread Gimmie ur Best Play with Like Like.
    Bills @ Chiefs OVER (54’)
  • K
    Kappa reacted to Elite's post in the thread Gimmie ur Best Play with Like Like.
    Buffalo money line! No one is hungrier than the Bills. Can‘t see KC matching their intensity