Recent content by Kappa

1. K

NFL divisionals afc nfc abc

Good luck! And continued success!
  2. K

Sunday

That fumble was huge. We need a Brady come back now.
  3. K

SUN NFL

Good luck
  4. K

Sunday Picks

Good luck
  5. K

Sunday

Good luck.
  6. K

Sunday Rd of Div PO's

Good luck BB
  7. K

NFL Playoff Pool

I Costanzed myself today. Liked LAR and Buf in our pool. But bet on TB lol and will be on KC lol I went 0-2 in the pool yesterday so decided to fade myself today lol haha may have been a bad idea lol CC didn’t make any picks this weekend and I still can’t pass him lol haha can I get a tax...
  8. K

No bad luck G! I’m on opposite sides today. Like Tompay and KC. Surprised you trust Stafford over Brady today. No way I would put money on Stafford in a big game like this. Let him prove me wrong and I’ll tip my cap at him. Until then it’s Brady all day.
  9. K

Teasers

I got a couple of forums for you for that type of tease lol
  10. K

Teasers

I hate teasers more than parlays. Never play them. Looking at teasers when posted here I find that moving the points didn’t really matter or betting them straight would have been better off. I can’t get myself to lay juice in the range of -120 to -140 and bank on winning 2 or more results? It...
  11. K

Teasers

Paging Garraund lol paging Garraund lol
  12. K

NFL Playoff Pool

Kambo was the only one in the pool who took Cincy wow Coach??? You bet on Cincy but took Ten in the pool?
  13. K

Bold Predictions

Good luck on the Pack!! Great call on the Bengals and Tannehill’s mistakes. Vrabel also to blame with such conservative possession with 2 minutes left. It’s like he wanted to play for OT and not take any chances. But Tannehill said nah, hold my beer, I’m gonna show him chances lol
  14. K

WC Sunday

Good luck bud!! 24-0. Eagles like to beat up on Giants and Redskins. Can’t play with the big boys.
  15. K

Wildcard Sunday

Good luck on the Niners!