Recent content by maddog

1. M

EPL Soccer Weekend

Saturday Sunderland +117 - DOUBLE PLAY Southampton -178 Sunday Tottenham +116 - DOUBLE PLAY Hook Up Doubles plays pays +369 These teams will win but are Expensive Man City -275 Chelsea -398 Man United -471 Parlay Pays +106 Will also take all of these teams and Mix and Match...
  2. M

Thursday Hockey Maddog Style

Flamers BJ's Yes its going to be a good night Flamers had their winning streak stop by an incredible performance by price 1-0 Look for 6 goals today out of the Flamers (Heads Up You Total Players) Funny thing is Isles off a 1-0 win Vs the Caps. Both Teams are capable of Lighting up the score...
  3. M

Wednesday Heads Up Early PLAY - Just Duck me!

c'mon no way in hell ducks lose 3 in a row at home all year no way no how. Ducks off losses to Bjs and Dallas and Chicago comes into tow of a Win vs the Crappy butt ugly kings....who the Kings out played them by the way!! and Still friggen got killed! Blues on a brutal road trip as this is Game...
  4. M

Attention all flamers!

1st Bjs now Flamers Don't look now but the Flamers have won 5 in a row and Have some quality wins, beat Chicago and Beat SJ 4-1 for 2 Granted they were all at home But Winning Breeds confidence and confidence leads to more winning. Hopping this is a nice start to a hot streak and getting some...
  5. M

Back for More BJS

Just a Value play here as The BJs make the ANA-LA-SJ run, With LA-SJ B2B BJ's Will want this one and should at least show up and give it a Good shot BJ's +165
  6. M

ARE YOU Ready for some Monday Night Football!! City vs Chelsea

City -109 Draw HT City FT +405 City 2 Chelsea 1 +680 1st half draw +130 Parlay City -109 with Fulham -164 (Fa Cup on Tuesday)
  7. M

EPL WEEKEND PLays

Its Deadline day and I love this day and sky sports stay on 24/7 I love the Plays this week but its not for the weak of heart. Very Juicy Weekend No doubles this weekend. I may not be around much so Take the Information and Play other Options Like Halftime full time etc... it helps gets the...
  8. M

Kings, Pens and a Maddog..... Gonna Be a Party!

Kings have been on there annual Grammy road trip where they can not play at home for like 2.5 weeks They have not played at Staples center since Jan 13 when they played that great game against the nux They have REALLY been looking forward to coming home and playing at staples and i expect them...
  9. M

My tail, my tail, my tail, my tail, my tail.....

Spurs -8 u kno y
  10. M

SOCCER Wednesday

Thought I should post this play in a new Thread since the title said Tuesday Posted This yesterday EPL Wednesday Sunderland +114 Double unit Play Adding today Westbrom - Aston Villa under 2.5,3 -156 Man City - totts Over 2.5, 3 -148 Draw HT City FT +450 And RR above plays and one each of the...
  11. M

King BJ on a Jet

BJ's -109 They are Back Home and Will be Ready Kings +100 They are Playing the Yotes, nuff said Jets -140 Only lost once since New coach and that was a toughy IN SJ, they too are home. Hook em up for a 3 team parlay Back more with alt lines later.... gonna focus on soccer for Few hours This...
  12. M

Tuesday ENGLISH Soccer

Great Schedule the next couple days EPL Tuesday Everton Both Teams Score a Goal -180 These games are always great and its easy to be tempted to play so Much but I think this is a Given Crystal Palace +155 Double Unit Play Swansea -133 Double Unit Play Man. United -1.5 -142 Championship Tuesday...
  13. M

Can't get enough of your love...

Okay one play tonight in the Dodger game. Kings Ducks Draw +280 The Game Should have Gone to OT thursday night Time before that went to O.T. they seem like they are always playing one goal games against each other.... No way with this energy and crowd anyone blows anyone's doors off and Why not...
  14. M

More Saturday BJ's actiion

Riding that train High on... Oh Hi! BJs -1 -125 BJs 1st 60 min -130 Look at Columbus all grown up and being a -210 Favorite....awwww how cute I was a little late to The BJ Party but I am going to make up for it and stay on 'em until they blow there wad I believe in this team Also in the Weird...
  15. M

Soccer For Sat and Sun.

Nothing I liked Early and real excited about Tuesday Action in the EPL Sat at 12:30 West coast time Everton -1.5 -135 1st half -.5,-1 -103 Manager Martinez won this cup last year, I can see him and Everton winning it this year. Sunday Fulham and Sheffield I really love this game. Draw +244...